PUA sucks dick

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
like they tell you to act cocky etc. and i tried both, talking like a nice guy who is confident and a cocky retard who is confident.

guess where i had more success? just act like a normal human being and dont act like a cocky cuck. especially if it doesnt even fit ur looks/normal behaviour. its so obvious that the cockyness is played when u dont even have a high t face.

the pua shit worked too sometimes but only on very low self esteem girls that were looking like dogshit and im pretty sure if i acted normal, they would've still been interested

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, BigBoy and Demir
cocky funny

like they tell you to act cocky etc. and i tried both, talking like a nice guy who is confident and a cocky retard who is confident.

guess where i had more success? just act like a normal human being and dont act like a cocky cuck. especially if it doesnt even fit ur looks/normal behaviour. its so obvious that the cockyness is played when u dont even have a high t face.

the pua shit worked too sometimes but only on very low self esteem girls that were looking like dogshit and im pretty sure if i acted normal, they would've still been interested
PUA shit is only legit if you're over average looks. If you do it as under average male you just come off as a creep and potential rapist. You'll basicly get your ass kicked by white knights.

PUA shit is only legit if you're over average looks. If you do it as under average male you just come off as a creep and potential rapist. You'll basicly get your ass kicked by white knights.
while i agree and its logical, a lot of PUA artists are actually quite ugly and pull it off somehow. look at "donjon verführt"

It’s all about the looks, man.

while i agree and its logical, a lot of PUA artists are actually quite ugly and pull it off somehow. look at "donjon verführt"
They're prostitutes. Ugly guys personality and game just doesn't matter. You probably wouldn't fuck a repulsive girl either, no matter how nice she would be.

They're prostitutes. Ugly guys personality and game just doesn't matter. You probably wouldn't fuck a repulsive girl either, no matter how nice she would be.
nah but my standards are way below girl standards. i would still fuck a girl 1-1.5 psl points under me if she had a good body

is the dick that the pua is sucking a big one?

nah but my standards are way below girl standards. i would still fuck a girl 1-1.5 psl points under me if she had a good body
Well so would I but 1-1.5 PSL below me isn't ogre.

True, acting cocky/arrogant won't get you anywhere. I tried it and had less women talking to me than I when I was the self-deprecating loser:feelstastyman:

Same, that's most guys though.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and buflek
Best way to see that PUA is false and doesn't get you laid is to try it out

Best way to see that PUA is false and doesn't get you laid is to try it out
i can tell that being nice while still not being beta/insecure worked the best for me and ive been rated psl 5.5-6.5/hier tier normie - chadlite on here. if i was psl 7 i think it would've not mattered as much how i act

i can tell that being nice while still not being beta/insecure worked the best for me and ive been rated psl 5.5-6.5/hier tier normie - chadlite on here. if i was psl 7 i think it would've not mattered as much how i act

A sub5 male trying to act like a confident PUA will just get him embarrassed

• +1
Reactions: buflek