Puberty Cycle Question

@Tyov

@Tyov

Iron
Im 17 and my time has come where puberty is finishing up my docor said my growth plates are still open but will be closing very soon.

Ive decided to run a Aromasin and MK677 cycle to try and milk out any extra height gains as I can even if its as little as 2 cm. Was wondering would adding Halodrol in the cycle fuck anything up dont want thigns to cancel out and looking for some extra gains this winter ;).

Ive ran Rad140, Ostarine, and some other thing before with proper pct (with dim dw) and I was fine just woried about fucking smthing up. If anyone has advice or sudgestions it would be appriciated.

• +1
Reactions: hiku
2 cm won't change your life in any significant way so it's not worth it risking of getting lifelong diabetes and other shit you might get from those drugs in the future.

Improve everything else if at least 5'5 and only then decide if LL is worth getting as a last nail in the coffin of looksmaxxing. If not at least strong HTN, LL is necessary at 5'5-5'7 range for sure.

I’ve been in this space for some time i know what im doing i have berberine, glucose disposal agents and the montering machine. It’s not my first time taking it. I’m 5”11 which is the new 5”4.
Honestly i’m more worried about the halodrol fucking up some of the growth mechanisms