Puberty will not ascend you.

TheTD7

TheTD7

eyemaxxer
most of the people on here are atleast 15 years of age and they believe that "puberty" alone will ascend them lmfao.

that is utter nonsense. If your mandible has been narrow for all your life, it will be narrow even after puberty. Not just this, all types of flaws, maxillary recession, downward growth, mandibular recession etc. wont just get FIXED by itself. How the fuck do you expect to suddenly get flared gonions in puberty?

Most moggers you all worship on here have had these features their entire life. The reason why they "glowed up" after puberty is because they lost all of the fat that covered their faces.

If youre 16 and have inward gonions (something that is very rare on males), you'll have inward gonions forever. Just think about it, why would you expect your gonions to flare out and your mandible to become wider after 16? Generational Cope.

If you naturally have a short ramus – how do you expect to increase the length of the ramus vertically after 16 fucking years of age?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, watah, Aero and 5 others
take androgens, human growth hormones and pray to god that you are going to ascend

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Jova
If you are ugly as a teenager you will also be ugly as an adult

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: halloweed, sayi, horsefacin and 3 others
testosterone turned me from shitskin to white

most of the people on here are atleast 15 years of age and they believe that "puberty" alone will ascend them lmfao.

that is utter nonsense. If your mandible has been narrow for all your life, it will be narrow even after puberty. Not just this, all types of flaws, maxillary recession, downward growth, mandibular recession etc. wont just get FIXED by itself. How the fuck do you expect to suddenly get flared gonions in puberty?

Most moggers you all worship on here have had these features their entire life. The reason why they "glowed up" after puberty is because they lost all of the fat that covered their faces.

If youre 16 and have inward gonions (something that is very rare on males), you'll have inward gonions forever. Just think about it, why would you expect your gonions to flare out and your mandible to become wider after 16? Generational Cope.

If you naturally have a short ramus – how do you expect to increase the length of the ramus vertically after 16 fucking years of age?
water, if your sub5 as a child your gonna be sub5 as an adult

• +1
Reactions: TheTD7

i gained a lot of bone mass after 17

water, well at least should be
youll also have relatively shorter height and less dense bones than everyone else if you did previously, even tho that will increase, will still be worse than others your age who grew along with you

• +1
dang im glad my only falios are skin issues and eye area.. i feel bad for recessedcels

• +1
dang im glad my only falios are skin issues and eye area.. i feel bad for recessedcels
honestly fixing skin and eyes are relatively easy if you have a decent base to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
honestly fixing skin and eyes are relatively easy if you have a decent base to begin with.
eczema is a pain to fix because it makes your colouring look like dogshit, and eye area isnt hard either tbh

• +1