Puberty will start later in future generations.

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
I've been thinking about this for a while and i've noticed alot of things within my generation. 1. Late bloomers aren't really rare anymore and it's common to start puberty at ages 15-18. Why is it more common then before? Well it's simple, during times when we had to hunt if the father died, the child who had already gone through puberty would start finding resources. Also not to mention if you started puberty later then usual back then, you would also be selected out of the gene pool for not being developed enough + having no dimorphic trait, couple that with the fact that you were most likely to die simply because you can't defend yourself either. In modern times, since you aren't hunting for food now, puberty starts much later (usually around 12-14) and usually ends at 18-20 depending on when you hit puberty. Because of all the goyslop and the government putting estrogen on fucking receipts, I think hitting puberty at 16 will now become the norm for people in future generations (this will probably be in around 50-100 years) simply because high estrogen delays puberty in males due to testosterone not being the primary hormone causing puberty to be delayed then normal.

@halloweed @Outerz14 thoughts on this theory?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Surfsup, NZb6Air, shia.jihadist and 1 other person
I've been thinking about this for a while and i've noticed alot of things within my generation. 1. Late bloomers aren't really rare anymore and it's common to start puberty at ages 15-18. Why is it more common then before? Well it's simple, during times when we had to hunt if the father died, the child who had already gone through puberty would start finding resources. Also not to mention if you started puberty later then usual back then, you would also be selected out of the gene pool for not being developed enough + having no dimorphic trait, couple that with the fact that you were most likely to die simply because you can't defend yourself either. In modern times, since you aren't hunting for food now, puberty starts much later (usually around 12-14) and usually ends at 18-20 depending on when you hit puberty. Because of all the goyslop and the government putting estrogen on fucking receipts, I think hitting puberty at 16 will now become the norm for people in future generations (this will probably be in around 50-100 years) simply because high estrogen delays puberty in males due to testosterone not being the primary hormone causing puberty to be delayed then normal.

Will read after homework

• Love it
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Aaqa ke wafadar hain ulama e deoband
Islam ke madadgar ulama e deoband

• +1

I read everything and I somewhat agree primarily because of the estrogenic environment, however it’s been like this for some decades yet pubertal changes happen earlier than 16-18.

• Hmm...
I read everything and I somewhat agree primarily because of the estrogenic environment, however it’s been like this for some decades yet pubertal changes happen earlier than 16-18.
Has it? I think the jewish medical things has been going on probably since the 2000s making every developed nation shorter and making ethnics taller. Even in our generation, there's guys who still havent even hit puberty yet at all and ive met such guys. It's far more common then maybe in 2004.

• Woah
Reactions: halloweed