pubertymaxxing 15M

D

Deleted member 31580

Iron
Hello, I am a 15 years old male from Punjab, India. I wanted to ask advice on what i could maximize my puberty with, i already went on a high protein diet and managed to grow a few centimeters (around 182 now) and i am hard mewing. My phenotype is half Indo Nordic (From Mother's side) and half Indo Aryan ( Dad's side) (if it matters at all). The only issues i had so far is with dark circles and eyebags and wanted to ask is there any way to get rid of them. Also should i thumbpull? I heard it's so cope so i am not really sure + i am mewing.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
Hello, I am a 15 years old male from Punjab, India. I wanted to ask advice on what i could maximize my puberty with, i already went on a high protein diet and managed to grow a few centimeters (around 182 now) and i am hard mewing. My phenotype is half Indo Nordic (From Mother's side) and half Indo Aryan ( Dad's side) (if it matters at all). The only issues i had so far is with dark circles and eyebags and wanted to ask is there any way to get rid of them. Also should i thumbpull? I heard it's so cope so i am not really sure + i am mewing.
Also for anyone wondering, i do not live in India anymore.

If it's not an issue of skin, but an issue of bone structure, try chewing hard things (e.g. mastic gum and beef jerky), might grow your mandible and your maxilla, if your maxilla gets forward and/or upward growth from hard chewing, that might help with your under-eye area.

And idk about thumb-pulling, you could try it, but make sure you're not pulling on your teeth, but pulling instead on the roof of your mouth.

dont eat pufa and seed oils