pubertymaxxing advice

womanfearer

womanfearer

it MIGHT be over
15 for context

my growth plates are still open for another year about, been taking mk677 for 3 days now @ 12.5mg every day to see how my blood glucose responds and if all is well i will up it to 20 mg

just wondering if it’s safe to add cjc-1295 and ipamorelin to the mix? would just ghrp-2 be better? anyone with experience please provide feedback and ill provide results from everything

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
@heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
arimidex 1mg or 1.5mg ed

arimidex 1mg or 1.5mg ed
numerous people have told me to use ais as a last resort due to horrible side effects, i don’t have high e so it doesn’t make sense

now i don’t know that for sure but ive never had issues with gyno and my body fat has hovered around 10% most of my life

CJC-1295 and Ipam would be better than GHRP2. GHRP2 in terms of pure increase in growth hormone production is relatively similar to MK677, so I'd say go with the CJC-1295 and Ipam. Does the CJC-1295 you want come with or without DAC? If you want to be on the safer side of things, I'd recommend waiting another week or so, and seeing your blood glucose levels, if it's good, add the CJC and Ipam, and if it's bad, don't! I also recommend that you get on an AI like @elemanzelvadre already suggested prolonging how long your growth plates will be open! Take your time regarding these things since you don't want to get any negative side effects. 20mg can be alot sometimes!

I just wan get, she just wan get high