Pubertymaxxing guide request.

C

ChadpreetCreator

Banned
I've got a 13 year old brother I want to perform a looksmax experiment one. Give me the perfect tips to ensure he turns out good looking, neurotypical and healthy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, St. Wristcel and alriodai
I've got a 13 year old brother I want to perform a looksmax experiment one. Give me the perfect tips to ensure he turns out good looking, neurotypical and healthy.
For NT just make sure he go outside play and talk everyday with friends and not stay home on pc everyday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and WadlowMaxxing
For NT just make sure he go outside play and talk everyday with friends and not stay home on pc everyday
He already does this, but has been recently been getting into cuckblox. Next time I see him on that jewish garbage I will fucking smack his ass with a chappal.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, spdxer, ascension! and 6 others
100-150 grams of protein a day
sport activity at least three times a week
make him take a vitamin supplement everyday
make him avoid tobacco and weed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 6403, alriodai and 1 other person
He already does this, but has been recently been getting into cuckblox. Next time I see him on that jewish garbage I will fucking smack his ass with a chappal.
Do it Roblox is subhuman central
also make sure he eats right high protein, calcium, vitamin d, zinc, vitamin k, etc.

also make sure he eats right high protein, calcium, vitamin d, zinc, vitamin k, etc.
Yes thank you. Does anybody have a comphernsive guide on this shit? My parents are feeding him a mixed western/ curry diet. Eggs in the morning but fucking processed dahl in the afternoon.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
rotting during all puberty playing computer games is much better than spending puberty smoking weed and cigarettes.

Just fucking lol at people who complain about estrogen in soy but drink beer (hops have more isoflavones) and smoke weed (T level crusher and estrogen booster)

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 6997 and St. Wristcel
Yes thank you. Does anybody have a comphernsive guide on this shit? My parents are feeding him a mixed western/ curry diet. Eggs in the morning but fucking processed dahl in the afternoon.
Yes theres a puberty maxxing guide I’ll link. Try protein shakes as well (are you vegetarian ?) daal isn’t so bad actually is nutritious but what do you mean by processed?
Once you get a hundred reputation this guide will open to you, in the mean time I’ll like your posts to boost your rep

• +1
Reactions: Neurose and WadlowMaxxing
rotting during all puberty playing computer games is much better than spending puberty smoking weed and cigarettes.

Just fucking lol at people who complain about estrogen in soy but drink beer (hops have more isoflavones) and smoke weed (T level crusher and estrogen booster)
I'm curry so i;ve never fucking touched that shit. Hail allah.

i agree i just think Roblox is gay
even Minecraft is more nt nowadays

Yes theres a puberty maxxing guide I’ll link. Try protein shakes as well (are you vegetarian ?) daal isn’t so bad actually is nutritious but what do you mean by processed?
Once you get a hundred reputation this guide will open to you, in the mean time I’ll like your posts to boost your rep
Thank you so much bhai :). We are not vego but instead opt for an mixed diet, that includes beef as well. I'm a handy cook so I wouldn't mind preparing delicious and healthy meals.

• +1
Thank you so much bhai :). We are not vego but instead opt for an mixed diet, that includes beef as well. I'm a handy cook so I wouldn't mind preparing delicious and healthy meals.
Nice
no problem bhai
good luck 🤝

halidrams dahl full of trans fats and ghee.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChadpreetCreator
Hey new here. Want to see this guide. Any chance I can?

• +1
Hey new here. Want to see this guide. Any chance I can?
Of course, you just need to get your reputation (located under your profile picture and posts) to 100. Which will happen when people react to your posts, (e.g. like, love it, etc.)

Optimise thyroid function, as hyperthyroid people produce more steroid hormones - pregnenolone, progesterone, dhea - precursor to testosterone and dht.

Keeping adrenaline, cortisol, estrogen, prolactin, serotonin low as these reduce thyroid function, and cause growth plates to close earlier.

If you can get his thyroid checked, TSH < 1, free T3 above reference range. Basal body temperature of 37C upon waking, pulse between 60-80.

1)Keep daily pufa consumption < 4g.
2)1:1 or 2:1 Calcium to phosphorus ratio.
3)keeping adrenaline and cortisol low - salt, fruit, calcium, magnesium.
4)Mouth taping, nasal breathing only. - Buteyko Breathing.
5)Posture - Gokhale method
6)Clean gut, raw carrots, white button mushrooms, bamboo shoots, coconut oil, activated charcoal.
7)Bodyweight exercises and sprints 2-3 times a week.
8)Diet high in nutrition: potatoes, eggs, red meat, gelatin, raw dairy, liver, oysters, fruits (specifically those that are high in naringin).

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadpreetCreator
Optimise thyroid function, as hyperthyroid people produce more steroid hormones - pregnenolone, progesterone, dhea - precursor to testosterone and dht.

Keeping adrenaline, cortisol, estrogen, prolactin, serotonin low as these reduce thyroid function, and cause growth plates to close earlier.

If you can get his thyroid checked, TSH < 1, free T3 above reference range. Basal body temperature of 37C upon waking, pulse between 60-80.

1)Keep daily pufa consumption < 4g.
2)1:1 or 2:1 Calcium to phosphorus ratio.
3)keeping adrenaline and cortisol low - salt, fruit, calcium, magnesium.
4)Mouth taping, nasal breathing only. - Buteyko Breathing.
5)Posture - Gokhale method
6)Clean gut, raw carrots, white button mushrooms, bamboo shoots, coconut oil, activated charcoal.
7)Bodyweight exercises and sprints 2-3 times a week.
8)Diet high in nutrition: potatoes, eggs, red meat, gelatin, raw dairy, liver, oysters, fruits (specifically those that are high in naringin).
PM, let's discuss this further. Thank you very much.

kill him and save him from this horrible world

• +1
Reactions: Sanrio4ACAB