Pubertymaxxing. Trying to max face and height, 16yrs. First cycle

belisa14

belisa14

Steroid lover
25mg Aromasin every 3 days

5-6 UI's of HgH daily. (Going to start with 6 but will probably change to 5 since I'm a poor cunt)

Test Cyponate 300mg weekly.
(Running test to stop some of the side effects of the AI)

Rate the stack, anything I can change?

5-6 UI's of HgH daily. (Going to start with 6 but will probably change to 5 since I'm a poor cunt)

fist of all you ahve to take aromasin daily,test is dumb without letrozole or high aromasin

w that aromasin dose ur gonna give urself psychosis broccoli zoomie

w that aromasin dose ur gonna give urself psychosis broccoli zoomie
its low lmao i take 12.5 mg ed and my estrodial is still a bit high

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
its low lmao i take 12.5 mg ed and my estrodial is still a bit high
i forget my arimidex dosing but playing around with serms/ estradiol supression was russian roulette for my mental

fist of all you ahve to take aromasin daily,test is dumb without letrozole or high aromasin
I'm taking it in hopes it improves my face too, and AI's can make it hard for you to build muscle (by themselves at least)

I'm taking it in hopes it improves my face too, and AI's can make it hard for you to build muscle (by themselves at least)
cope,cope,cope you need estrogen to build muscle,yes but if you have estrodial over 10 u have 0 worries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
Oh right ty. Will test not improve face?
ofc test makes you look like a chad but the thing is,test increases your estrogen a lot so you could close your growth plates

ofc test makes you look like a chad but the thing is,test increases your estrogen a lot so you could close your growth plates
Then taking 12.5mg of aromasin daily would be the solution then? Or should I decrease test to 200, or 250?

Test 300 then take 25mg aromasin /1.25 mg letrozole

why would u take this kinda stuff, have u got hgh deficiency?

Why all this? Are your natural levels bad?

If that’s the only reason you’re running test, you’d be better off running a try dosage, hair loss is a possibility with 300mg per week

Sounds great, but some modifications need to be made. You need HCG along with that to prevent testicular atrophy. Try 250iu every other day, perhaps, or more if you have estradiol under control (should get blood testing). You will also need to up the AI dosage. Aromasin has a half-life of only a day so you should have more frequent administration. Increase to 18.75mg or 25mg of aromasin per day (you don't want an estradiol level above 20pg/mL, or in your case even 15).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: belisa14

Nah, letrozole 2.5mg per day. I got about an inch in 6 month using that with 15iu hgh E/O and CJC/Mod grf 100mcg 3x per day E/O. I stopped because I got to 6'2 and can easily larp to 6'3. Also the sides are horrid, I felt terrible mentally, joints felt like shit, skin and hair were always dry and generally just felt like ass.

Nah, letrozole 2.5mg per day. I got about an inch in 6 month using that with 15iu hgh E/O and CJC/Mod grf 100mcg 3x per day E/O. I stopped because I got to 6'2 and can easily larp to 6'3. Also the sides are horrid, I felt terrible mentally, joints felt like shit, skin and hair were always dry and generally just felt like ass.
Why do you take EOD, Does it help with receptor sensitisation?

why CJC and mod grf with the GH, why not take IGF-1 instead?

Yeah I’ve heard a few things about the sides which is what made me want to take test. But im still debating it as I am 16, nearly 17.

Ty for reply. How old were you when you did this btw

bro 15IU hgh eod wtf man. tooo much bro prolly got acromegaly now. i take 2iu a day 5 days a week