Pubertymaxxing w/o heightmax

H

hypnode

Iron
16 y/o, 6’2, going gym + sprinting only recently, legal reasons for gym. On isotretinoin, vitamin D supplements, high lactose; basically I’ve done jack shit

What sort of stacks could I use to optimise an increase in bone density? I am still growing and I don’t wanna be stupidly fucking tall with back and neck issues because i was cycling DHT and exo test when I was 16. ideal height is 6’3, maybe 6’4. with natural growth curve im predicted 6’3.

budget is 50 a month. 4000 in savings. i could start working again. NO MONEYMAXXERS RESPOND TO THIS.

I JUST NEED TO WIN THE GAME OF BONES. Muscle mass increases, bone density increases, as little height as possible

• +1
Reactions: no clue
16 y/o, 6’2, going gym + sprinting only recently, legal reasons for gym. On isotretinoin, vitamin D supplements, high lactose; basically I’ve done jack shit

What sort of stacks could I use to optimise an increase in bone density? I am still growing and I don’t wanna be stupidly fucking tall with back and neck issues because i was cycling DHT and exo test when I was 16. ideal height is 6’3, maybe 6’4. with natural growth curve im predicted 6’3.

budget is 50 a month. 4000 in savings. i could start working again. NO MONEYMAXXERS RESPOND TO THIS.

I JUST NEED TO WIN THE GAME OF BONES. Muscle mass increases, bone density increases, as little height as possible
How to increase bone density:

Drugs: Try ibandronate. It's a drug that helps increase bone density. To get this drug, buy some Boniva pills and make sure that after you take one you don't eat, drink, or intake anything for 60 minutes or a little more after to make the drug work.

Natural: You should eat healthy (eat a whole lot of veggies). These include green leafy vegetables, such as broccoli, cabbage and okra, but not spinach. Make sure that you eat high calcium foods through out your days. Stay off low cal diets. There's probably a few more but here's what I know.

• +1
Reactions: hypnode
How to increase bone density:

Drugs: Try ibandronate. It's a drug that helps increase bone density. To get this drug, buy some Boniva pills and make sure that after you take one you don't eat, drink, or intake anything for 60 minutes or a little more after to make the drug work.

Natural: You should eat healthy (eat a whole lot of veggies). These include green leafy vegetables, such as broccoli, cabbage and okra, but not spinach. Make sure that you eat high calcium foods through out your days. Stay off low cal diets. There's probably a few more but here's what I know.
Low cal diets are fine just hit all ur nutrients i eat 1800 cals a day and i get every nutrient with a bit of supplementing

However because of this i have to sacrifice a bit of my protien

• +1
Low cal diets are fine just hit all ur nutrients i eat 1800 cals a day and i get every nutrient with a bit of supplementing

However because of this i have to sacrifice a bit of my protien
1800 cal isn't very low. I'm talking about starvemaxing type cal's like sub 1200 cal.

1800 cal isn't very low. I'm talking about starvemaxing type cal's like sub 1200 cal.
Ohhh yeah def dont do that

You couldnt even hit ur nutrients if u teied

• +1
I was thinking of starvemaxxing to lose baby fat but I realised I was crying over something that can be removed w 2 cuts so im just gonna focus on this. imma do research on ur shit, appreciate it

• +1