Public apology for my best friend Érik-Jóñ

D

Deleted member 1851

I am not an incel. All my posts were satire.

I am sorry for arguing with you. I want us to be a team. Please forgive me, babe.

• I’m sorry for avoiding our issues. I’m sorry for not showing up and working on our marriage, especially when you’ve needed me. I’m sorry for neglecting your feelings.
  • I want you to know that I love you and take responsibility for the words I said. I promise I’ll work on thinking before I speak.
  • Angry is ugly, forgiveness is sexiness. Forgive me please?
  • I’m apologizing because I value our relationship more than my ego. I’m so sorry my love.
  • I am extremely sorry for hurting you yesterday and want your forgiveness. I love you.
  • I don’t know what to say but to apologize for being such a jerk. I hope you can eventually look beyond this mistake and forgive me.
  • I feel like the worst person in the whole world. I’m truly sorry and want you to know that you didn’t deserve that.
  • I want you to know that I am willing to get help for our relationship. I will do whatever it takes to make sure we are happy and thriving.
  • I need you in my life and I’m very sorry about last night.
  • If I could, I would take back all the things I did to hurt you. But since I can’t, please consider forgiving me. I want us to work on healing our relationship.
  • You need to know that I was a fool. I allowed my pride to get the best of me. I forgot that you are on my side. That you are my best friend. I love you so much.

I want to validate how you’re feeling. You are completely justified in feeling that way.

• I love that you help me become a better person. I need you in my life. You are my everything.
  • You are the kindest person I have met. Forgive this fool who can’t live without you.
  • I know forgiving me will take time and is a process. I am waiting patiently. You’re worth it. We’re worth it.
  • You mean the world to me and I want to do everything I can to make up to you for last week. Let me know if there’s anything I can do or say that will show you how much I am sorry.
  • I’m sorry for putting work before our marriage. It’s not healthy and it’s making you feel unimportant. Please forgive me.

@Erik-Jón

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and AscensionMan98
Olivia Newton-John 80S GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22775, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 17531 and 1 other person
that was incredibly gay robert downey jr GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 1851
Looksmax content house when

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22775 and Deleted member 1851