Public leter to numbthepain

psychomandible

psychomandible

Rhodesia never dies
Hello numbthepain

I have sent you this letter in regards to the recent actions you have taken when it comes to the situation between @Clavicular and @FrameMaxxxer as there has been a multitude of times where clav has either said he was going to bash someone's skull in irl ( @Lebgfinal ) or kill them ( @anthony111553 ) which in the latter case the person stated that they felt unsafe from that post (whether it was satirical or not can not be stated as there was no disclaimer for it to be a joke) while frame gets permabanned for when he said he was going to kill clav which was his first offence as @Alexanderr Had overruled the decision by clav when he was a moderator to ban frame for homosexual activities when technically he was just asking for advice when it came to his penis (there may have been some jealousy which influenced the decision but that is not for me to judge) I imagine we can find more situations where clav has said similar things and not get banned, beacuse they're not actually against the rules and neither is waht frame said as you will see down below the rules do not state that you're not allowed to threaten someone but they do state you can not incite violence against someone which neither of these men did.
Now I'd like to give some proposals to what can be done
1. Unban framemaxxxer
2.unban framemaxxxer and change the rules
3.ban clav
4.ban clav and change the rules
I hope this comes to you in good faith as I've seen what @tombradylover has been saying and behind all the insults and slander against your name he has a point
Kind regards
Pscyhomandible

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Arcturus, Debetro and 9 others
Screenshot 20240927 151608 Chrome
@NumbThePain @Alexanderr @Master

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
water

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Ur the best bro

• +1
I’m gonna rest now. I’m leaving this in ur hands boyo. I’m announcing my temporary retirement. Good bye

• +1
Reactions: alurmo and psychomandible
Ima222ge

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: KevinDurder, sb23 and alurmo
Hello numbthepain

I have sent you this letter in regards to the recent actions you have taken when it comes to the situation between @Clavicular and @FrameMaxxxer as there has been a multitude of times where clav has either said he was going to bash someone's skull in irl ( @Lebgfinal ) or kill them ( @anthony111553 ) which in the latter case the person stated that they felt unsafe from that post (whether it was satirical or not can not be stated as there was no disclaimer for it to be a joke) while frame gets permabanned for when he said he was going to kill clav which was his first offence as @Alexanderr Had overruled the decision by clav when he was a moderator to ban frame for homosexual activities when technically he was just asking for advice when it came to his penis (there may have been some jealousy which influenced the decision but that is not for me to judge) I imagine we can find more situations where clav has said similar things and not get banned, beacuse they're not actually against the rules and neither is waht frame said as you will see down below the rules do not state that you're not allowed to threaten someone but they do state you can not incite violence against someone which neither of these men did.
Now I'd like to give some proposals to what can be done
1. Unban framemaxxxer
2.unban framemaxxxer and change the rules
3.ban clav
4.ban clav and change the rules
I hope this comes to you in good faith as I've seen what @tombradylover has been saying and behind all the insults and slander against your name he has a point
Kind regards
Pscyhomandible
Mirin the formal complaints letter

• +1
Reactions: alurmo and psychomandible
jfl why is that pedo @MoggerGaston not banned? and he says he has alts aswell. also @Aladin who calls himself proud pedophile? tf
@Clavicular @TechnoBoss @Gengar @emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
jfl why is that pedo @MoggerGaston not banned? and he says he has alts aswell. also @Aladin who calls himself proud pedophile? tf
That's not sexualising minors and saying you have alts is different than actually having then

• +1
Send them to me
search his post history. i recall him saying he saw a bunch of minors on the street and wanting to fuck them and him repeatedly wanting to grape women and mods didnt even do anything about it jfl not even a temp ban @TechnoBoss

The owner of this website is a children killer who has been exposed by the BBC multiple times for literally running a suicide website targetting towards children. You think the criminals running this website care about having pedos on this website? They literally let crime roam free here and they know it.

• +1
The owner of this website is a children killer who has been exposed by the BBC multiple times for literally running a suicide website targetting towards children. You think the criminals running this website care about having pedos on this website? They literally let crime roam free here and they know it.
thats why im telling them to not let criminals or weird people on here jfl

search his post history. i recall him saying he saw a bunch of minors on the street and wanting to fuck them and him repeatedly wanting to grape women and mods didnt even do anything about it jfl not even a temp ban @TechnoBoss
You can say you want to rape, torture and kill babies, women or any other groups.
It's fine.
Tho if you criticize le moderator.
You get banned.
Every single warning I've gotten was for a stupid reason.
This website is ran by satanic jews.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and twinkceluwu
thats why im telling them to not let criminals or weird people on here jfl
Master is literally on the feds watchlist. You expect a felon like him to care?
He wants to promote hate and death.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and twinkceluwu
That's not sexualising minors and saying you have alts is different than actually having then
MoggerGaston is a self admitted pedophile, nothing else than that.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and twinkceluwu
Seen others call themselves true pedophiles too and such shit, mods too biased

• +1
You can say you want to rape, torture and kill babies, women or any other groups.
It's fine.
Tho if you criticize le moderator.
You get banned.
Every single warning I've gotten was for a stupid reason.
This website is ran by satanic jews.
@NumbThePain

• +1
@Lebgfinal i respect you for being honest. too much weird shit going on here

• +1