puffy face isnt cause of excess water or sodium its the other way around high iq explanation by DERMATOLOGIST

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken

point starts around 1:00

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and ElySioNs
sodium is good

low salt is retard shit

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 14166
Its caused by the flatness of the middle and lower third. If you have a flat maxilla and/or weak jawline, there's no room for the fat to sit into, causing the puffy chipmunk look.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, bugeye, bruhcel and 4 others
Its caused by the flatness of the middle and lower third. If you have a flat maxilla and/or weak jawline, there's no room for the fat to sit into, causing the puffy chipmunk look.
yea true

Not a word jfl, facial bloat is caused by sodium and water, we stim heads know it the best when we don't eat or drink anything for an entire day, my face becomes giga deflated from no food or water that day

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
They got such a weird chemistry. She keeps interrupting him like the dominant MILF she is and he doesn't know how to handle it. He acts nervous and weird.

Not a word jfl, facial bloat is caused by sodium and water, we stim heads know it the best when we don't eat or drink anything for an entire day, my face becomes giga deflated from no food or water that day
id rather belive in facts from a dermatologist

id rather belive in facts from a dermatologist
Yeah the bodybuilders doing water fast for 2 days before competitions is just them being delusional for decades

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yeah the bodybuilders doing water fast for 2 days before competitions is just them being delusional for decades
those guys starve themselves by not eating food logically youre body will lose weight

those guys starve themselves by not eating food logically youre body will lose weight
They don't drink any water 2 days before competitions so they lose all the water bloat

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
They don't drink any water 2 days before competitions so they lose all the water bloat
my friends uncle is a body builder and attends competitions, i meet him in muay Thai classes sometimes and he talks abt how he starves for days before a competition

LMAO she's pushing her head forward in the video so hard.