Puffy niples - need help

T

TheRealSlimShady

Iron
Hi, i have a problem with my nipples, they are puffy, when it's cold or if I pinch them they are normal.
I dont have gyno, i went to doctor with it, i have good hormones and i had USG done and they say its all good. Im leanmaxing now. I also go to the gym (my chest muscles are fine).
Do u have ideas what can i do more beside losing bf to get rid of it? Or someone had the same problem and got rid of it?
Thanks for help

Looks like on this photo

Attachments

• s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
having gyno doesnt mean that u have constant high estrogen levels
u had high estrogen level at one point in ur life

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, SubhumanCurrycel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I have exactly the same problem

It doesn't look that bad

It doesn't look that bad
its getting better now, i was way fatter + i have low temperature in my room, when im in hot room longer its getting worse (not much but a little bit bigger niples)

You probably just store extra fat in your nipples naturally. How long have they been like that? Have they been like that your whole life?

You probably just store extra fat in your nipples naturally. How long have they been like that? Have they been like that your whole life?
they were normal when i was little kid, then i got fat and they started to look like that.
ur probably right, thats why i want to lose fat, but i wanna know if there is a way to speed procces of getting rid of them

im not drinking alcohol during quarantine and ill try to avoid it later, trying to avoid sugar and im doing nofap (ive read that it can help too)

Hi @TheRealSlimShady , I have the same issue, did you find a solution ?

That’s gyno. I had the same. Lose weight, if it’s still there, it’s gyno. Has to be surgically removed.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Sometimes it’s because of high test as well. That’s why this happens a lot in puberty when your levels are all out of wack. The more test your body has the more estrogen it makes as well. But this is kind of cope to say I guess.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
It’s gyno. All men have mammary glands. Some types of gyno have the gland enlarge quite a bit, making the nipple protrude out too. Other cases of gyno won’t have the “cone shape nipple” but will enlarge without causing much protrusion at all but still causing puffiness.

A lot of people will tell you you have high prolactin levels and that’s why your nipples are puffy, that’s not true.

It’s gyno. All men have mammary glands. Some types of gyno have the gland enlarge quite a bit, making the nipple protrude out too. Other cases of gyno won’t have the “cone shape nipple” but will enlarge without causing much protrusion at all but still causing puffiness.

A lot of people will tell you you have high prolactin levels and that’s why your nipples are puffy, that’s not true.
Either way, it’s a complete confidence destroyer. It’s literally not possible to be confident as a man and have bitch tits. Feel bad for OP because I know how it is. Getting surgery finally made me feel confident and normal but I was well out of my teens when I did.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Either way, it’s a complete confidence destroyer. It’s literally not possible to be confident as a man and have bitch tits. Feel bad for OP because I know how it is. Getting surgery finally made me feel confident and normal but I was well out of my teens when I did.
Yeah I’m getting the surgery in a few weeks

Lower your E and lose weight
It doesnt look that bad tbh

Lower your E and lose weight
It doesnt look that bad tbh
If it’s true gyno losing weight won’t do anything. When I was 16 I tried to lose weight to get rid of it, I was about 6,4 at the time brought myself down to 140 and it was still there.

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
If it’s true gyno losing weight won’t do anything. When I was 16 I tried to lose weight to get rid of it, I was about 6,4 at the time brought myself down to 140 and it was still there.
If he's lucky it's just fat

Hi @TheRealSlimShady , I have the same issue, did you find a solution ?
i'm losing weight now and saving money for surgery
and for temporary solution i use super glue on my nipples when i go out

If he's lucky it's just fat
Most of the time that is the case. The amount of retards coming in saying they have gyno and then have a BMI of 29 is astounding

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
Mine went away after 1.5 years do some people get it permanently or does it go away when your hormones rebalance?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and volcelfatcel
Mine went away after 1.5 years do some people get it permanently or does it go away when your hormones rebalance?
everybody gets it during puberty. It’s just almost always temporary and goes away. It’s only an issue if you’re past puberty and it’s still there.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
for some people it does for some people it doesnt

its probably hormone related cuz nolvadex is medically used to treat gyno

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel