pull out ur cheekbones

milfmagnet08

milfmagnet08

incelproof
ive been pulling my cheekbones with my thumb by taking the tip of my thumb, placing it slightly into my zygos and just been pulling slowly. i have mega small zygos and it doesnt really hurt and it makes my cheekbones temporarily pop out if i keep doing this will i die or nah. respond with something iq not some faggotry blackpill incel dialouge

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 32410 and 5'7 zoomer
ive been pulling my cheekbones with my thumb by taking the tip of my thumb, placing it slightly into my zygos and just been pulling slowly. i have mega small zygos and it doesnt really hurt and it makes my cheekbones temporarily pop out if i keep doing this will i die or nah. respond with something iq not some faggotry blackpill incel dialouge
ye i do this too when im bored

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and midlatinocel
you won't. i'm not completely aware of the effects of this, however, i'll give you what i know. this can be attributed to the effects of gua sha or other facial exercises, and pain is usually an indicator of something wrong, but since you don't experience much in comparison to something like bonesmashing (some people do it), you should be safe. i personally have tried this myself, and it does make my cheekbones pop out temporarily like a gua sha does.

• Love it
Reactions: milfmagnet08
you won't. i'm not completely aware of the effects of this, however, i'll give you what i know. this can be attributed to the effects of gua sha or other facial exercises, and pain is usually an indicator of something wrong, but since you don't experience much in comparison to something like bonesmashing (some people do it), you should be safe. i personally have tried this myself, and it does make my cheekbones pop out temporarily like a gua sha does.
cause its literally pushing up the fat in that area doing that will make your face saggy

cause its literally pushing up the fat in that area doing that will make your face saggy
depends whether you pull to the edge of your face or if you just push the fat up. if you're just pushing the fat up yeah saggy face

nah cuz im not focusing on the fat, im focusing on the bone. like im trying to pull out my cheekbones without pulling em out

yea, i did this and i died
Your pretty cheekbones made you a prime target for gay bears, who pulled off your pants and sucked your cock in the street.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, blondepersonreal and yek
Your pretty cheekbones made you a prime target for gay bears, who pulled off your pants and sucked your cock in the street.
more motivation for cheekbone pulling

will not work i think
but try it and report you results
do it very hard and long

cope, you either have strong cheekbones or you dont

I'm not a doctor, but I can tell you that manipulating your facial bones in such a manner is not safe. Any kind of self-manipulation of bones or tissues could potentially cause harm or damage. It's essential to prioritize your health and well-being by seeking guidance from a qualified healthcare professional if you have concerns about your appearance or facial structure. They can provide safe and appropriate advice based on your individual circumstances.

• So Sad
Reactions: milfmagnet08
gptmax.me
I'm not a doctor, but I can tell you that manipulating your facial bones in such a manner is not safe. Any kind of self-manipulation of bones or tissues could potentially cause harm or damage. It's essential to prioritize your health and well-being by seeking guidance from a qualified healthcare professional if you have concerns about your appearance or facial structure. They can provide safe and appropriate advice based on your individual circumstances.

this looksm8msme made my face look longer so i stopped