Pulled a supermodel essentially - but how do I proceed?

WeCryTogether

WeCryTogether

Iron
Advice or jokes appreciated šŸ™

I am almost done ascending on my prettyboy maxing journey, and this 10/10 eastern eu girl is rlly into me..(i been telling u ppl personalitymaxxing is extremely important no matter what u look like. )

So how do I proceed-

I think one the main reasons is I donā€™t act like a fan..n i joke w her / tease a lot.

She snaps hella ppl n takes a while to respond, but how do I get her more into me, push pull / narcissism methods wont work for her. she has extremely high SMV.

šŸ˜‚Iā€™m also helping her get back at her ex by online trolling, but i donā€™t think she rlly would get with him again bc he cheated and she has self respect.

Also Sheā€™s into more masculine type than me (clear from her exes) , so how can I be a little more masculine , like do I always have rlly strong eye contact?

Advice appreciated ty also feel free to ask questions :)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman and lightskinbengali
Chads.org. also post pics

• +1
Reactions: rooman and ascension
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, saiya_online, forevermirin and 1 other person
šŸ˜‚Iā€™m also helping her get back at her ex by online trolling, but i donā€™t think she rlly would get with him again bc he cheated and she has self respect.

Dont do this, that's some simp shit ngl.

Apart from that you seem to be on the right track, with teasing her, etc. One thing I'd do is to stop messaging her out of the blue one day and see if she initiates conversation with you. That way you'll know how important you are to her.

Other than that, you need to show that you're better than the other guys shes talking to. Moneymaxing, gymmaxing, show her you're on your grind. Do what @pneumocystosis does, go to the gym at like 5am and take snaps, making sure she sees. Even shit like doing well at school and getting good marks can help, sounds like nerd shit but together with the other things it will make a difference.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hey, subswork, rooman and 4 others
How did you ā€œpull herā€ if youā€™re on here saying

She snaps hella ppl n takes a while to respond, but how do I get her more into me

if she takes a while to respond she doesnā€™t like you, not sure where you got the idea that she is into you in the first place

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subswork, rooman and pneumocystosis
yeah ur not pullin her anytime soon u cuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hey, subswork, rooman and 3 others
but i donā€™t think she rlly would get with him again bc he cheated and she has self respect.
mirin delusion given he probably mogs you by 1.5psl minimum

• +1
Reactions: subswork, rooman, saiya_online and 1 other person
yeah ur not pullin her anytime soon u cuck
cagefuel ngl bro, ā€œi pulled a modelā€ ** ask forum curries about how to get attract her while she ignores his messages and uses him to get back at her ex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subswork, rooman, saiya_online and 3 others
Sheā€™s using you as a sponge you doofus, you ainā€™t pulling shit. Youā€™re doing Oofy doofy and expecting results when you havenā€™t known her since kindergarten.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subswork, rooman, saiya_online and 2 others
whys she care so much abt her ex

• +1
Reactions: hey and lightskinbengali
Advice or jokes appreciated šŸ™

I am almost done ascending on my prettyboy maxing journey, and this 10/10 eastern eu girl is rlly into me..(i been telling u ppl personalitymaxxing is extremely important no matter what u look like. )

So how do I proceed-

I think one the main reasons is I donā€™t act like a fan..n i joke w her / tease a lot.

She snaps hella ppl n takes a while to respond, but how do I get her more into me, push pull / narcissism methods wont work for her. she has extremely high SMV.

Also Sheā€™s into more masculine type than me (clear from her exes) , so how can I be a little more masculine , like do I always have rlly strong eye contact?

Advice appreciated ty also feel free to ask questions :)
Do you have a lot of money? Prestigious job?

Treat her how her father treated her. Also, try to keep her on a leash. You do that by fucking the shit out of her until she cries. She will never forget that. Other than that, the usual manipulations.

Truth is ur the emotional tampon and her ā€œexā€ is the alpha thatā€™s on her mind