@vernier

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and The Homelander
Kuri cho d pan cho d maa di fudd i saale goli maar dun bhund ch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vernier, boss8055, n9wiff and 1 other person
lifefuel for jeets
You niggas make it seem like these subhuman x foid couples are rare they are literally common.. it takes me like 2 seconds to find them on the internet. Literally the ugliest of truecels in relationships. There is someone for everyone :bluepill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Surfsup, Danish_Retard, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
You niggas make it seem like these subhuman x foid couples are rare they are literally common.. it takes me like 2 seconds to find them on the internet. Literally the ugliest of truecels in relationships. There is someone for everyone :bluepill:
Just wait till I unleash my pajeet aura

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Surfsup, EdgyFashionist, boss8055 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vernier, PrinceLuenLeoncur, boss8055 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vernier, PrinceLuenLeoncur, laaltin and 6 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vernier, boss8055, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, n9wiff and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, boss8055, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Czech girls are orgy central foids. I guess still win for.him if he gets white girl passed through 100 of drug fueled orgies

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, PrinceLuenLeoncur, EdgyFashionist and 3 others
Just be curry in eastern euro theory

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I actually think they are close in looks, maybe not looksmatched but girl isn't so ahead

• +1
Bet that bitch has atleast 30 bodies

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Jason Voorhees
Why does she remind me of Madison Beer?

• +1
I am out

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, boss8055, Gengar and 1 other person
She looks good. Good for him

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
I'm getting 23andMe test next month so I wanted a point of reference. I have evidence of one of my great grandfathers being from Guyana.
Yeah that's where I saw you. Mirin racial ambiguity. People were guessing all over the place.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I'm getting 23andMe test next month so I wanted a point of reference. I have evidence of one of my great grandfathers being from Guyana.
You should go with Ancestry, it provides the best raw data. South Asians like us don't get much off of these generic DNA sites, we have to rely on calculators to further break down our data.

• +1
You should go with Ancestry, it provides the best raw data. South Asians like us don't get much off of these generic DNA sites, we have to rely on calculators to further break down our data.
What calculators? And by ancestry you mean ancestry company's DNA testing?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
He's not bad looking and he's tall. She's slightly higher looks value than him, but not loads. She's prob globally top 5% of foids of her age. He's prob top 15% of men.

Add to that He's rich - he paid for her to fly to pajeetland in LH business class - so it's a good match

• +1
He means some of them don't have enough data built on south asians to cut through the permutations

• +1
Dudes analyzing his and her look while forgetting that in EE that all you need is money to have slay/ltr lmao. Girls here are gold diggers

• +1
Stuff like HarappaWorld, it breaks it down to various components our DNA is made of. Yes, I mean the company Ancestry.com.

• +1
Reactions: vernier, Jason Voorhees and mayo mogger
Dudes analyzing his and her look while forgetting that in EE that all you need is money to have slay/ltr lmao. Girls here are gold diggers
I need to make a bank and immigrate to poland for retirement :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and vernier
Giga rare, you can find everything online.
Meanwhile in real life I can guarantee you vast majority of white women hate indians.

I can post dozen couples like these in a minute tho and I personally know curries who have married white women. :feelshehe:
Meanwhile in real life I can guarantee you vast majority of white women hate indians.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vernier and borntosuffer
I can post dozen couples like these in a minute tho and I personally know curries who have married white women. :feelshehe:
Like I said, you can find lots of exceptions online since the world is a big place.

He’s probably loaded

When I was in a line for kebab here in Prague like two weeks ago there was a chick in line talking shit about curries laughing and saying how they are the worst

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
When I was in a line for kebab here in Prague like two weeks ago there was a chick in line talking shit about curries laughing and saying how they are the worst
How did curries come up in a random conversation?

She would ghost me

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and try2beme