Reactions: SPFromNY914, PYT, BigBoy and 5 others
both look like shit

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 6789
@Taylorswift 🤨=

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, BigBoy, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
some woman feel more safe when they are not worried about a bomb under the panties i guess

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SPFromNY914, BigBoy, Deleted member 5393 and 3 others
@Mirin2234 @goat2x @BigBiceps @SubhumanCurrycel @Rope2647 @EreptileDysfunction @Original @Mohamad @Homunculus @SubhumanCurrycel @Toth's thot @alexjones @OhWellMaxing @wristcel @St. Wristcel @ItisOver @Simone Nobili @Blackout.xl @Butthurt Dweller @DutchPrettyBoy @Cope @inceletto @Chadeep @OhWellMaxing @Blackgymmax @JapCars @sytyl @Morgothos @Won'tStopNoodling @Latebloomer10 @Truthmirrorcoper @hairyballscel @RaciallyAndrogynous @6ft1 @eyearea @NordicIranian @Syobevoli @NarcyChadlite @Squirtoutmabooty @goat2x @maxxedfalloutdweller @theREALbleachcel @Musicproducermaxxing @Homunculus @ht-normie-ascending @TsarTsar444 @Gargantuan @Chad1212 @Marsiere214 @PYT @s3-s3 @Entschuldigung @BigBoy @inceletto @Morgothos @youngmaxxing @Copemaxxing @GetShrekt @brbbrah @sytyl @Short Ugly and Brown

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Superiority Embodied, Fear and Deleted member 6997
some woman feel more safe when they are not worried about a bomb under the panties i guess
hope they like mountain dew and chetto dust then

2 is ipd groomcel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 6789
hope they like mountain dew and chetto dust then

Logic says it's better than to get explode, yes. btw that guy is the textbook look of that kind of shit tbh.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
Cope the mixed guy is better looking and slays

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PYT, sytyl and Deleted member 6789
Logic says it's better than to get explode, yes. btw that guy is the textbook look of that kind of shit tbh.
doesnt even make sense
"hur dur bomb in pussy"

Cope the mixed guy is better looking and slays
cope not in USA
Doesnt get cute white and asian girls
Only occasional loud whoreish mexican bitch

This earth 🌎 is gay water is wet
Giphy 1

• +1
@Mirin2234 @goat2x @BigBiceps @SubhumanCurrycel @Rope2647 @EreptileDysfunction @Original @Mohamad @Homunculus @SubhumanCurrycel @Toth's thot @alexjones @OhWellMaxing @wristcel @St. Wristcel @ItisOver @Simone Nobili @Blackout.xl @Butthurt Dweller @DutchPrettyBoy @Cope @inceletto @Chadeep @OhWellMaxing @Blackgymmax @JapCars @sytyl @Morgothos @Won'tStopNoodling @Latebloomer10 @Truthmirrorcoper @hairyballscel @RaciallyAndrogynous @6ft1 @eyearea @NordicIranian @Syobevoli @NarcyChadlite @Squirtoutmabooty @goat2x @maxxedfalloutdweller @theREALbleachcel @Musicproducermaxxing @Homunculus @ht-normie-ascending @TsarTsar444 @Gargantuan @Chad1212 @Marsiere214 @PYT @s3-s3 @Entschuldigung @BigBoy @inceletto @Morgothos @youngmaxxing @Copemaxxing @GetShrekt @brbbrah @sytyl @Short Ugly and Brown
Thanks for tagging me this time

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, PYT and Deleted member 6789
doesnt even make sense
"hur dur bomb in pussy"
View attachment 663906

Why you and the other faggots so emotional about this race stuff? very amusing
like i'm ethnic myself but got dam gimme a break dude stop crying about this shit all day
this guy looks like a terrorist and there's no reason to be shocked that a white woman or whatever would not prefer him
women in general are less likely to approach this type, even if they are more "physically" attracted to him.

stop getting mad faggot.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: radditz and Deleted member 6789
tbh #1 looks like he has good bones underneath all the fat

• Ugh..
Why you and the other faggots so emotional about this race stuff? very amusing
like i'm ethnic myself but got dam gimme a break dude stop crying about this shit all day
this guy looks like a terrorist and there's no reason to be shocked that a white woman or whatever would not prefer him
women in general are less likely to approach this type, even if they are more "physically" attracted to him.

stop getting mad faggot.
just internalize anger and be a submissive cuck theory
Were here to discuss how fucked society is you just proved my point that women are brainwashed in to preferring ugly white men

• +1
Reactions: PYT and sandcelmuttcel
how does number one mog number 2?

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6789
Society had us brainwashed in to thinking baboon shit
Not just women but men to
Admit it or offer a sensible explanation that isnt donkey shit
=

and
=

just internalize anger and be a submissive cuck theory
Were here to discuss how fucked society is you just proved my point that women are brainwashed in to preferring ugly white men
View attachment 663922

anger about what? that Arabs are more violent overall / less trustworthy / have a lower iq / have stupid messianic views? ? jfl it's a common fucking sense. white mom that lets her daughter go out with some arabic guy without some fear is a dumb mother. this is the reality.
Just because you're one of them does not mean you have to suck their cock, there are other things besides pure psl look or whatever.

Maybe you need to do some cope with the race stuff idk

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: radditz and Deleted member 6789
anger about what? that Arabs are more violent overall / less trustworthy / have a lower iq / have stupid messianic views? ? jfl it's a common fucking sense. white mom that lets her daughter go out with some arabic guy without some fear is a dumb mother. this is the reality.
Just because you're one of them does not mean you have to suck their cock, there are other things besides pure psl look or whatever.

Maybe you need to do some cope with the race stuff idk
Cope in USA Arabs Indians and Asians are high IQ and have jobs in medical and engenering meanwhile whites are low IQ honnybooboo wage cucks

Its a matter of social conditioning that trumps PSL and its bullshit

Youre pretty much agreeing with me except in your mind discrimination is justified to the extend where that ugly fat white bitch is preferable

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
the first white men can get more girls than the 2nd ethnic.
its rigged from the beggining.

• +1
Cus im from USA
You dont know how it works here youre from great london or whatever that shit hole is called
Where I live ethnic men slay all the time
White women only want ethnic men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and goat2x
shut the fuck up bitch you change your mind every 1 hour
dont talk to me.
Jbw is legit but the mixed guy mogs the White guy to hell and back so he will slay more

Cope in USA Arabs Indians and Asians are high IQ and have jobs in medical and engenering meanwhile whites are low IQ honnybooboo wage cucks

Its a matter of social conditioning that trumps PSL and its bullshit

Youre pretty much agreeing with me except in your mind discrimination is justified to the extend where that ugly fat white bitch is preferable

wonder where social conditioning is coming from. i'm not happy about this shit that fucks me as well at the end.
but..it is what it is, I'm not going to pretend why this is the case, sometimes it's excessive / unfair sure but better safe then sorry i guess.
not self hate, just looking to reality in the eyes.

I can understand the nerves of ethnics here when whites try to tease them and shit but not at the cost of major cope.
we are unlikely to reach agreement i guess :confused:

• Ugh..
Reminder that life is a scam

wonder where social conditioning is coming from. i'm not happy about this shit that fucks me as well at the end.
but..it is what it is, I'm not going to pretend why this is the case, sometimes it's excessive / unfair sure but better safe then sorry i guess.
not self hate, just looking to reality in the eyes.

I can understand the nerves of ethnics here when whites try to tease them and shit but not at the cost of major cope.
we are unlikely to reach agreement i guess :confused:
Dog shit white storm front incels commit more acts of violence than Arab/Muslim us born citizens in America

it’s the media’s portrayal of the situations and race roles that are unfair

white man is always hero that gooms exotic women
Ethnics are always Horny villain or side kick nerd with no sexual value

• So Sad
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Jbw is legit but the mixed guy mogs the White guy to hell and back so he will slay more
He would only slay stinky hood bitches that think they’re queens

no one wants some entitled brain damaged low class baboon woman

Tbh

• WTF
OhWellMaxing: There's so much racism. Society is so fucked up. I'm being negatively stereptyped!

Also OhWellMaxing: all I could get is a loud whoreish mexican bitch

LMFAO

Nigga hates getting discriminated but regurgitates white nationalist talking points about mexicans and blacks.

I don't like the white power movement even though I have relatives in it, but seeing an ethnic so desperate to get white pussy he'll take a shit on everyone else almost makes me glad there is a white power movement :feelsokman:

Anyway, in India, mid and upper caste people are usually also mid to upper socioeconomic status. That is how/why they hold professional degrees. Meanwhile lower caste/SES Indians can't even be trusted not to shit on the street like an animal would. This high achievement you're talking about is not biological. Mid to high SES Indians are able to get a visa and come to America while street shitting dirt poor Indians are not. With Mexicans, the reverse holds true. The poorest flood the US because it only takes a short hike to get here, hence the kind of jobs they have and their overall literacy. That said, I wouldn't go as far as saying there's no educated Mexican in the US.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 6789
OhWellMaxing: There's so much racism. Society is so fucked up. I'm being negatively stereptyped!

Also OhWellMaxing: all I could get is a loud whoreish mexican bitch

LMFAO

Nigga hates getting discriminated but regurgitates white nationalist talking points about mexicans and blacks.

I don't like the white power movement even though I have relatives in it, but seeing an ethnic so desperate to get white pussy he'll take a shit on everyone else almost makes me glad there is a white power movement :feelsokman:

Anyway, in India, mid and upper caste people are usually also mid to upper socioeconomic status. That is how/why they hold professional degrees. Meanwhile lower caste/SES Indians can't even be trusted not to shit on the street like an animal would. This high achievement you're talking about is not biological. Mid to high SES Indians are able to get a visa and come to America while street shitting dirt poor Indians are not. With Mexicans, the reverse holds true. The poorest flood the US because it only takes a short hike to get here, hence the kind of jobs they have and their overall literacy. That said, I wouldn't go as far as saying there's no educated Mexican in the US.
Giga cope I don’t like Mexican and hood nigga culture it has nothing to do with race, a Mexican or black girl eases with good values in the subberbs with no trace of loud alcoholic sub human culture is a catch I’d gladly bang her

I don’t care about diffrent races as long as your Americanized and speak Proper English and Shit
Try again stormfront fagot

baboon bump

He doesn’t

• +1