Purple contact lenses + skull remodeling surgery is the key to ascension.

RapeAllFemales

RapeAllFemales

struggling to become human while others enjoy life
Braindead shitpost
I was thinking about the fact that purple eyes technically don't exist, however contact lens technology has improved so much over the years and if you wanted to, you could ask a realistic contact lens company to make you a pair of purple contact lenses by paying them at a good price. The only problem is how you're going to explain that you have this kind of color, but it's still an amazing halo.

987af2eea66288d1c60902f713631f9c

Look how mogger Hexum is with purple eyes.
Itsmyapps 2024 08 09 18 40 05

If you combine a super rare eye color with a good skull you can ascend easily for that i recommend you rely on Dr. Eppley to do skull shape reshaping.

Here are some good results:
EeRoEOsXsAANYyG

Total Skull Implant reconstruction result front view Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis

Images

Skull reshaping surgery san francisco 1

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: St. Fraudcel, dgzty, noonespecial and 2 others
Is Dr. Eppley a meme here read an article where it said yall treated him as one of the best and your savior lol

• JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins
Bump before botb

I found a source for purple contact lenses
9de635ef7b27bd085315bf1f117a

I was thinking about the fact that purple eyes technically don't exist, however contact lens technology has improved so much over the years and if you wanted to, you could ask a realistic contact lens company to make you a pair of purple contact lenses by paying them at a good price. The only problem is how you're going to explain that you have this kind of color, but it's still an amazing halo.

View attachment 3084623

Look how mogger Hexum is with purple eyes.
View attachment 3084615

If you combine a super rare eye color with a good skull you can ascend easily for that i recommend you rely on Dr. Eppley to do skull shape reshaping.

Here are some good results:
View attachment 3084629
View attachment 3084637
View attachment 3084638
View attachment 3084642
Just promote useless surgeries theory