Purpose = Confidence scam

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Im starting to really think this whole being on "ur purpose" is just another confidence scam by these coaches.

I been on my purpose for 10 years now....& nothing....my friend became a cop ....still fails with women..my other friend became a programmer & still failing. This whole purpose thing is the new confidence scam just be woke when you watch these idiots milking the dating industry with this false knowledge.

The dating industry is a scam.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Im starting to really think this whole being on "ur purpose" is just another confidence scam by these coaches.

I been on my purpose for 10 years now....& nothing....my friend became a cop ....still fails with women..my other friend became a programmer & still failing. This whole purpose thing is the new confidence scam just be woke when you watch these idiots milking the dating industry with this false knowledge.

Purpose is something that you need to have to contribute and is an aspect to fulfilling life, now tbh i don't really now why those dating artists or whatever make it seem like women will be flocking towards men with purposes, because having a purpose is definitely not necessarily correlated with getting laid or achieving success with women. That's a separate aspect that should be improved upon in our lives.

• +1
Purpose is something that you need to have to contribute and is an aspect to fulfilling life, now tbh i don't really now why those dating artists or whatever make it seem like women will be flocking towards men with purposes, because having a purpose is definitely not necessarily correlated with getting laid or achieving success with women. That's a separate aspect that should be improved upon in our lives.

It just does not really relate, a Megachad can go to a club kiss 7 foids in one night and get back to his house with a threesome with some of the foids that will text him continually the next days. Doesn't need to talk about his aspirations and stuff like that to seduce them whatsoever. Where does purpose enter in the equation here? Major cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
It just does not really relate, a Megachad can go to a club kiss 7 foids in one night and get back to his house with a threesome with some of the foids that will text him continually the next days. Where does purpose enter in the equation here? Major cope.

Yeah, that's what i'm saying. It doesn't relate to slaying and things like that, but life isn't just about sex and girls, even if you fill a void with girls, that doesn't mean that you will live a happy and fulfilled life if you don't have a purpose that isn't related to all of that.

Purpose can be a career choice or many other things such as hobbies, doesn't and shouldn't have to be connected to chicks

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Dude420
Trash anyone that talks about purpose from now on. Looks are the only thing that matters fuck everything else.

Scam #1 - Confidence

Scam #2 - Purpose

Whats next?

Trash anyone that talks about purpose from now on. Looks are the only thing that matters fuck everything else.

Scam #1 - Confidence

Scam #2 - Purpose

Whats next?

Showers

• +1

Scam #1 - Confidence

Scam #2 - Purpose

Whats next?

Everything from PUA.

• +1