Purpose of going JIM?

Sens

Sens

HQNP.me
Why would you workout?

For the foids?
Cucked.

For the God?
He don't give a fuck about me lifting weights.

To motivate others with my physique?
Most people would feel envy anyways :(

For myself? My ego? I already do that...

For my ancestors? ZYZZ? For fags and bhais from .org ?

I mean i enjoy going JIM, but the problem is that SOMETIMES I FEEL PITTY FOR MYSELF DURING HARD SETS.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@, Krakowski, 0hMan and 1 other person
Good body = instant respect from anyone

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
every time I go to the gym and look in the mirror I immediately just stop everything and leave

• So Sad
Reactions: Sens
@TRUE_CEL @Skywalker @0hMan @horizontallytall @MoggerGaston @Gargantuan @Constantin Denis @flippasav @Xangsane @BrahminBoss thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
@TRUE_CEL @Skywalker @0hMan @horizontallytall @MoggerGaston @Gargantuan @Constantin Denis @flippasav @Xangsane @BrahminBoss thoughts?
Stealing my joke, aren’t ya! When someone says they’re going to the gym I make it a gay joke and say they’re going to Jim.

• JFL
we lift for the BROS
Sport Flex GIF

wait .....
what?

• +1
Stealing my joke, aren’t ya! When someone says they’re going to the gym I make it a gay joke and say they’re going to Jim.
nah, it's old meme, bhai

we lift for the BROS
Sport Flex GIF

wait .....
what?
Yeah, lifting for gymbros who won't be envy sounds good, but somewhat gay, not like it's something bad tho

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sens and BrahminBoss
Why would you workout?

For the foids? Cucked.

For the God? He don't give a fuck about me lifting weights.

To motivate others with my physique? Most people would feel envy anyways :(

I mean i enjoy going JIM, but the problem is that SOMETIMES I FEEL PITTY FOR MYSELF DURING HARD SETS.
JIM

• Love it
  • +1
Good body = instant respect from anyone
Need good genetics for that i.e. no klinefelter's, narrow hips, thin waist, wide shoulders, and good insertions.

I gymcel so I can wear whatever I want without people thinking im a severely autistic

• Woah
mental health+foids

• +1
Reactions: Sens and Skywalker
Yeah so?
Millionaires get envy. Whats the point?

• +1
so you can beat random people afterwards and win.....

• +1
Why would you workout?

For the foids? Cucked.

For the God? He don't give a fuck about me lifting weights.

To motivate others with my physique? Most people would feel envy anyways :(

Unironically for other men and physical health. Muscle greatly impacts how other guys treat you. Height is another big one but muscle too and you can control it. Some balding guy with a good build will still be respected and feared by men even if he is an incel.

When I was underweight the amount of guys who would start shit with me was insane. Perception is everything if you look like you could beat someone up people will often times back down. A disgusting ugly line backer guy still is popular among other men even if he has zero female appeal. If Andrew Tate was not a ripped fighter he would have zero appeal but since he is physically intimidating men respect him.

Still shouldn't cope like Hamza and think foids will love you for your muscle but it will effect how other men view you. If you work in some male industry like a trade or tech and your ripped other guys will respect you a lot more and it will help. If you could easily beat up the average person it will greatly impact your relationships when you look skinny and underage people think of you as easy prey. Humans instinctually do not fuck with people who could easily harm them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Sens
Release of endorphins

Gives a sense of purpose

Athleticism (personally I focus on that rather than just looking big and strong)

Staying injury free

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and Sens
for the difficult times ahead

• +1
Some balding guy with a good build will still be respected and feared by men even if he is an incel.
tell that to Tails and other retards here lol
fortunately the "prettyboy crew" is dying out lol
@5.5psl @klip11 @androgenic @MaestheticMaso @TRENBOI @Afrikancel @KING REIDYZ

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 11126
tell that to Tails and other retards here lol
fortunately the "prettyboy crew" is dying out lol
@5.5psl @klip11 @androgenic @MaestheticMaso @TRENBOI @Afrikancel @KING REIDYZ
Well Tails might still agree just because other men respect you doesn't mean women would. Ideally you want to have both if possible. But I do guarantee if I took some Indian incel and he lifted for 2 years even tho he might still be an incel he would still be less pathetic and other men wouldn't fuck with him.

Seen a lot of manlet Hispanic guys and I would never be rude to them because they look like the type of dudes to kill me. So I do think everyone should try to be physically stronger just don't overdo it with roids. Pretty boy or not if you lift for a few years you will look better but just don't overdo it. Ideally you want to be like an anime guy lean strong guy even foids like a dude with muscle just very lean like Brad Pitt in fight club is probably the best example of healthy muscle.

Last edited:
plot twist: the whole "lifting for girl" is dependent a shit lot on LOCATION