Purpose of iq?

hybobu

hybobu

aspirations to be low inhib KHHV #4L
I just did some iq test and got 128, is it really that high and what even is the point of it, aslong as your not some braindead 50iq subhuman,does it really matter?

Ss iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and The Grinch
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Deleted member 33711, The Grinch and 4 others
If you post here, your IQ is a max of 105

It is important if you want to be in a memorization job. Doctors and lawyers and such

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and deadstock
IQ is basically your ability to efficiently solve, learn, new concepts or new problems and most importantly adapt. It applies in everyday life for example when you are starting a new job, if your iq is high your learning and adapting will take much less time than someone who has less iq. Also having high iq doesn't necessarily mean you are smart

online tests are worthless, they have to be taken live with a professional

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
That’s not true at all, the majority of the population is blinded by their desire to virtue signal and cope to the point that they don’t even acknowledge the reality that is infront of them. At least the people here acknowledge the truth and were willing/ capable to engage in abstract thinking. I’d say the iq on this forum is a fair bit higher than the general population.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Bars and BrokenCharm
online tests are worthless, they have to be taken live with a professional
True, but assuming he didn’t cheat, this is pretty valid in terms of word of mouth.

You looked up the answers on YouTube, who are you trying to fool you fucking 15 year old teenager.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
I hate teenagers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion and Gaygymmaxx
I just did some iq test and got 128, is it really that high and what even is the point of it, aslong as your not some braindead 50iq subhuman,does it really matter?

View attachment 3097640
Send bday so I can use this for data

What is your birthday send it in dms immediately

There would be much to say, 128 is high, not very high. There would be considerations about tests and more, however don't get hung up on it.

There would be much to say, 128 is high, not very high. There would be considerations about tests and more, however don't get hung up on it.
Send me your birthday faggot ur edging me so hard, I told you I'm one of the kind jews!

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Darkeningstar
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Darkeningstar and Gaygymmaxx
Send me your birthday faggot ur edging me so hard, I told you I'm one of the kind jews!
I said this for informational purposes, I already wrote that I have 17 to 55 IQ. I am stupid. And wipe your nose, I get the mucus first and then the knife

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

It is important if you want to be in a memorization job. Doctors and lawyers and such
Being a good doctor and lawyer takes more than raw memorization, plus if you're smart you can figure out tricks to boost your memory

To dominante other living beigns and become the greatest species of Earth

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I said this for informational purposes, I already wrote that I have 17 to 55 IQ. I am stupid. And wipe your nose, I get the mucus first and then the knife
55 iq couldn't type sentences nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Online tests are inaccurate I got mine done in person

Fake modesty

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Being a good doctor and lawyer takes more than raw memorization, plus if you're smart you can figure out tricks to boost your memory
if you're smart you can circumvent your IQ limitations

OP, remember what I said about this place having a hard cap of 105

That’s not true at all, the majority of the population is blinded by their desire to virtue signal and cope to the point that they don’t even acknowledge the reality that is infront of them. At least the people here acknowledge the truth and were willing/ capable to engage in abstract thinking. I’d say the iq on this forum is a fair bit higher than the general population.
maybe the general population of Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: sb23
if you're smart you can circumvent your IQ limitations

OP, remember what I said about this place having a hard cap of 105
Memory world champions use plenty of tricks to memorize, it's a skill that can be trained, that's also why a lot great chess players have a good memory but only limited to chess, there was a whole study on that

Memory world champions use plenty of tricks to memorize, it's a skill that can be trained, that's also why a lot great chess players have a good memory but only limited to chess, there was a whole study on that
bro, you can't be good at chess without @_MVP_ caliber iq