Pushing 10 cms in femur lengthening?

Angutoid

Angutoid

Kraken
Dr Betz often lets his patients lengthen to 10 cms
They claim to have a special nail called betzbone which allows you to lengthen 12.5 cms in femurs and 10 in tibias
Yall think its safe?

• Woah
Reactions: omnilegent and 5'7 zoomer
They claim to have a special nail called betzbone which allows you to lengthen 12.5 cms in femurs and 10 in tibias
Yall think its safe?
Why u care if u never gonna do it xd

• +1
Reactions: Rea and boss8055
Yall think its safe?
I read somewhere (can't find a source now but it makes sense) that total (but not totally) safe lengthening is about 5%-6% of your height. Everything above can introduce problems with soft tissues and limiting your physical activity. For sure there are people who got 12cm and more in total, but approaching 20cm is quite ridiculous and unlikely to be safe.

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
I read somewhere (can't find a source now but it makes sense) that total (but not totally) safe lengthening is about 5%-6% of your height. Everything above can introduce problems with soft tissues and limiting your physical activity. For sure there are people who got 12cm and more in total, but approaching 20cm is quite ridiculous and unlikely to be safe.
My heights 5% is 8.5 cms but as far as i know most surgeons wont push further than 8

Wait so the niggas break the femur too? Damnnn so my dream of getting at least 15cm can be true. I'm saving up starting rn

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
Wait so the niggas break the femur too? Damnnn so my dream of getting at least 15cm can be true. I'm saving up starting rn
In the worst case you will still end up 13 cms taller

Yeah don't worry LL is fine kappa

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Angutoid