• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Ascеnd, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
go to chink market
buy something to eat
1/3 chances you'll be eating a pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, twojei, niqfan625 and 7 others
It's cope, women get disgusted at the idea of men eating pussy, 8x6 dick or over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Gaygymmaxx and Slavusz
Giving head is for fags

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and wastedspermcel
Giving head is for fags
exactly. think about how many chads have had their dick in there. pussy eating is by far the most cucked and disgusting thing a male can do.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
exactly. think about how many chads have had their dick in there. pussy eating is by far the most cucked and disgusting thing a male can do.
Unless virgin trad wife then when she squirts from all the clitoris stimulation it'd be like drinking straight from the fountain of youth, dracula type of shit

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wastedspermcel, ss07, twojei and 2 others
Unless virgin trad wife then when she squirts from all the clitoris stimulation it'd be like drinking straight from the fountain of youth, dracula type of shit
elliot rodger fantasies

• JFL
Reactions: ss07, twojei, niqfan625 and 1 other person
Bro you ain't vermy

• So Sad
Reactions: Kroker
More cucked then the average Japanese nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yeah bro I'd never accumulate to anything of value even when I tried to copy others, I got called out.

Fuck. :fuk:
I'm a high iq vermy close so niggas don't give me shit

Never began for you. Didn't learn from the master personally.

• JFL

Attachments

• F7C2C352-E3F9-4AC2-93D3-7B615EE509FE.gif
    F7C2C352-E3F9-4AC2-93D3-7B615EE509FE.gif
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
It used to be that way but girls do love head just as much as guys tbh. U won’t keep a girl if u don’t every now and then

Someone link me some pussy eating guides I’m struggling bro
Bro they will love you more if you do not lick them. What kinda submissive act …what kind of bitch you are