Pussy Full of Cum

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
I still remember….

I remember back in the first days of my ascension when I fucked my girl raw. I blew my load inside her sweet pussy. I was always curious about what happens to the cum once it goes inside the pussy. I always wondered if it disappeared or just dissolved.

So I remember cumming in her pussy and I got up and asked to see what happens. So I waited and saw my cum slowly exit her pussy. The cum naturally oozes out. It’s the way the pussy gets rid of the semen after all the healthy sperm cells enter her to try to find an egg to fertilize.

Seeing this only made my dick hard all over again, so we ended up fucking again maybe 2 hours later. But, my girl is only fucked by me.

I can’t imagine how most men here fuck girls who have had gooey hot cum from other men inside her pussy. Gross fucks.

My girl is pure.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16110 and 7 others
sounds like something ramirez would say

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
sounds like something ramirez would say
Yeah, him and I are on similar vibration together. We think the same, fuck the same, live the same….shit…it’s no wonder we look the same too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Yeah, him and I are on similar vibration together. We think the same, fuck the same, live the same….shit…it’s no wonder we look the same too.
But you cant be entirely the same though, every man should have something different about him that makes him a man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Vermilioncore and AlexBrown84
Nice story

You could make some money from all these la la land stories

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Toth's thot, 6’1cel and 2 others
But you cant be entirely the same though, every man should have something different about him that makes him a man.
True. I am different because I have different goals and I’m not truly as wicked as him

• Woah
Reactions: BearBoy
Also I was just watching this video about late antiquity Rome.

A part of the video that really struck me was how in the 1800s, the aristocrats of the time would travel around europe learning more about their specific interest, whether it be Rome, greece and so on. kindve reminded me of my current odyssey around the world

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Afrikancel
Also I was just watching this video about late antiquity Rome.

A part of the video that really struck me was how in the 1800s, the aristocrats of the time would travel around europe learning more about their specific interest, whether it be Rome, greece and so on. kindve reminded me of my current odyssey around the world
I was in a hot air balloon the other day. Better than helicopters and airplanes.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Vermilioncore
Never done that yet. Hmmm interesting
Find one and travel it’s easy innit

It’s scary because it can fail at any moment. It’s the old way of flight, but that’s what adds to the excitement

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
pics?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787