Pussy is gross

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

I’m a worker sir
I have only ate a girl out once and I hated it, I fingered her and shoved my fingers in her mouth so she could taste that nasty ass shit, I remember having sex nice and when she went to suck my dick after there was like dry blood or something on my dick from her pussy and it was going in and out her mouth.

Or maybe it was something she ate? Either way that axe wound is only appealing when you’re horny, which is why I make sure I am never horny :ogre:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrutalMogger, say∅, optimisticzoomer and 7 others
@truthhurts @Costcosuperstore

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Costcosuperstore
I have only ate a girl out once and I hated it, I fingered her and shoved my fingers in her mouth so she could taste that nasty ass shit, I remember having sex nice and when she went to suck my dick after there was like dry blood or something on my dick from her pussy and it was going in and out her mouth.

Or maybe it was something she ate? Either way that axe wound is only appealing when you’re horny, which is why I make sure I am never horny :ogre:
A bad opinion msde by the biggest of jews ( @enchanted_elixir ) who never saw it irl. Remember that even the biggest tree can fall to roman roads . @itzyaboyJJ @nathan @cromagnon @Gaygymmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, thugmaxxer2, enchanted_elixir and 6 others
You're such a faggot

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Jonnyboi, RICHCELDOM and 3 others
Eating pussy is a gay trait. It's like submitting to women. No different than getting fucked in the ass.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger, say∅, piec and 5 others
true

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Juandigomigo22 and Costcosuperstore
Eating pussy is a gay trait. It's like submitting to women. No different than getting fucked in the ass.
Paraphilias are in general of a gay and perverted nature. Raw P in V is the only way to go, I have no respect for faggots that do anything else with their bacteria ridden dirty genitals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Juandigomigo22 and GigaStacySexual
You're such a faggot
IMG 5248

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Gay :f:

• +1
Pussy is very rarely appealing to me. Titties and ass is where it’s at my nigga

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Juandigomigo22
I do wanna eat a young Latina’s pussy though but that’s only because she’s so hot and I am in love with her. I am sort of like a sugar daddy to her because I pay for food and weed for her and she lives nearby but she’s never seen me because we only text on snap. She wanted to see me before but I was too scared to show her because of what she would think. She’s clearly only using me for money but I still love her. She has sent me pics and vids but I feel if I’m able to do any physical sexual act with her like just eating her pussy I could get her out of my system and move on. She’s 18 and I just turned 27 4 days ago but I lied to her and said I was 20 when she asked. Plus my bitmoji makes me look better than I actually do. I was thinking of asking her for head but I feel like it would be more likely for her to say yes to me giving her head because it would be her getting pleasure and all it would really be is my tongue touching some skin. I think that would be easier to convince a girl who’s not really attracted to you to let you do than her sucking your dick or fucking you know? What do I do?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: say∅, BrutalMogger, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Water
Pussy is gross, sex is gross

Lust is a terrible thing. Do your best to get rid of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Costcosuperstore, Juandigomigo22 and 1 other person
I do wanna eat a young Latina’s pussy though but that’s only because she’s so hot and I am in love with her. I am sort of like a sugar daddy to her because I pay for food and weed for her and she lives nearby but she’s never seen me because we only text on snap. She wanted to see me before but I was too scared to show her because of what she would think. She’s clearly only using me for money but I still love her. She has sent me pics and vids but I feel if I’m able to do any physical sexual act with her like just eating her pussy I could get her out of my system and move on. She’s 18 and I just turned 27 4 days ago but I lied to her and said I was 20 when she asked. Plus my bitmoji makes me look better than I actually do. I was thinking of asking her for head but I feel like it would be more likely for her to say yes to me giving her head because it would be her getting pleasure and all it would really be is my tongue touching some skin. I think that would be easier to convince a girl who’s not really attracted to you to let you do than her sucking your dick or fucking you know? What do I do?
did not even read but jfl'ed because of wall of text in a thread like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: captainlongnuts, BrutalMogger, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
did not even read but jfl'ed because of wall of text in a thread like this
I’m gonna make a post about it. Look out for it bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Costcosuperstore and piec
Just castrate yourself bro
From a lust perspective, that is obviously ideal. And any man right after nutting, when he is in control of his urges, would agree

However, you could get sides from nuking T completely

• +1
She paid for me and drove me around, so she was kinda my sugar mama

• +1
She paid for me and drove me around, so she was kinda my sugar mama
Good for you Chad. So I guess you wouldn’t be able to give any good advice on how a truecel like myself could ascend huh? She drinks a lot too so maybe I could use that to my advantage but don’t know how to realistically

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, Costcosuperstore, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and thugmaxxer2
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and uglysub8male
Gay as fuck. But what can we expect from looksmax.org

• JFL
  • +1
I can see why ur post to rep is what it us and y u have to pay for woman to even look at u, ugly nigger
The fakecel normie pieces of shit continue to expose themselves

• +1
  • +1
Gay as fuck. But what can we expect from looksmax.org
I’m gay? Because I don’t like the way it looks or taste? So that means I like men? U realize ur the one with a male avi right?

• JFL
  • +1

Nope, that’s just the natural smell of vaginas. It stinks badly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Gengar
correct its inappropriate and not pg family friendly

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22