pussy WILL fix your and my problems

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
The hierarchy of needs says you need a sense of love or belonging to go to the next level (🎶my life is like a video game🎶). Therefore if i get non hooker pussy which is atleast SOME sign of belonging, i will be able to ascend to the esteem and self-actualization stage. Right now i dont give a fuck about my life or my future because im stuck at level 3. Same way a starving person doesnt worry about being loved. Normies already passed there but most are oversocialized so they've become conformist drones which killed their potential. If i get some bitches i will be able to focus and become a legend among men.

Skip

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 45942, uglysub8male, Boxingfan and 11 others
calculated bump

• +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Not really. A large sum of money will fix my life.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, RAMU KAKA, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, tallnegga and UndiagnosedSchizo
IMG 0148

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, PseudoMaxxer, LampPostPrime and 5 others
Pussy is life

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 22918 and uglysub8male
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male
PUSSY fixes nothing. PUSSY is messy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
PUSSY fixes nothing. PUSSY is messy.
Niggas place a hole that bleeds once a month, occasionally gets wet and smells like fish on such a high pedestal then wonder why they’re so depressed lol

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and BigJimsWornOutTires
Niggas place a hole that bleeds once a month, occasionally gets wet and smells like fish on such a high pedestal then wonder why they’re so depressed lol
They're damaged by Hollywood, images, gaming, and the internet.

I won’t entertain a thoughtful reply cause you obviously DON’T KNOW SHIT NIGGER

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and Debetro
I won’t entertain a thoughtful reply cause you obviously DON’T KNOW SHIT NIGGER
Pussy will not save you from the life long amount of negative reenforcement that you’ve endured

pussy is everything in life

without pussy, you dont even belong in society

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and ThatGuythattype
you will still be miserable but you'll just be able to buy better copes
I’ll be able to not work for a living which is killing all my free time and looks

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Pussy will not save you from the life long amount of negative reenforcement that you’ve endured
Now you’re talking.
Christian Bale Swag GIF

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
Women are temporary idk how you can self actualize if you need a partner to do it. Like wtf do u do when you break up with them. Basing your life on random psychological theories is low iq ngl OP. Next you gonna tell me you need to fuck your mom because Freud said it was natural.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Pussy ruins ur life
Only chads or virgins care about casual pussy

Its not just the literal pussy, its another way of saying "i want positive reinforcement from the opposite sex" but that sounds soft as shit.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and the_nextDavidLaid
Women are temporary idk how you can self actualize if you need a partner to do it.
You dont physically need a woman but your brain wont automatically care about esteem & self actualization if the love/belonging part isnt fullfilled. Thats why isolated people often neglect hygiene/appearance. Of course there are exceptions but thats mostly because they use self improvement as cope (see gymcels and this forum)

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and the_nextDavidLaid
CDD7DEF6 201A 4C90 877D 3D58495F0317

doing the most

Its not just the literal pussy, its another way of saying "i want positive reinforcement from the opposite sex" but that sounds soft as shit.View attachment 2437015

Not really my view on sex is more primitive. Breeding and fucking with minimal emotions involved.

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
Not really my view on sex is more primitive. Breeding and fucking with minimal emotions involved.
you cant fuck without emotions unless you are a 65 IQ literal animal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and mog_me
stage1cel anyone else?

I remember when my professor in nursing school humiliated me using this Maslow hierarchy of needs calling me incel n chit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: uglysub8male, T50 Demon and LampPostPrime
Yeah, without pussy i get very nihilistic and start thinking about suicide.
Whenever i have a girl that i am attracted to, I a get a boost of motivation towards life.
I cope alot with this single sigma shit, but in reality my body can't function without it

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and T50 Demon
you will still be miserable but you'll just be able to buy better copes
Not having to work would be a MASSIVE happiness boost. When i was neet it was pretty low cortisol

Not having to work =just depression

Having to work = depression AND anxiety

:feelsuhh:

Women are temporary idk how you can self actualize if you need a partner to do it. Like wtf do u do when you break up with them. Basing your life on random psychological theories is low iq ngl OP. Next you gonna tell me you need to fuck your mom because Freud said it was natural.
Breaking up doesn’t matter retard. It’s the fact that you were able to achieve and experience love. Most relationships don’t last forever but are you gonna deny that they have been one of the most essential and fulfilling parts of almost every human’s life since the beginning of time?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Demon and mog_me
Breaking up doesn’t matter retard. It’s the fact that you were able to achieve and experience love. Most relationships don’t last forever but are you gonna deny that they are one of the most essential and fulfilling parts of almost every person’s life from the beginning of time

Last edited:
Yes money is important but what about after?
If you have money everything else is fixed unless you’re deformed or too autistic to function. You can move overseas and start a family with someone above your looksmatch, and even if there is no love per say she will still raise your kids and be a housewife just don’t bring her to the west