Putin is legit

Phakahn

Phakahn

Bronze
He is gonna kill you if you a slimy snake but any other time he is a true gentlemen. He serves his nation even if the population is bunch of less than reputable individuals.

How are Russians “a bunch of less than reputable individuals”?

He's a crook. Dude's stolen hundreds of billions for himself, wears a million dollar watch and 5k jackets and still adamantly claims he's this humble guy who has a lada and a simple flat in moscow as his only personal possessions.
He has also given hundreds of billions, probably trillions to his oligarchs who help him keep an iron grip in the throne. It's done tremendous damage, Russia is still poor even though it would have the capability to the be the richest nation in Europe, yet Germany still wealthmogs them with barely any natural resources, while Russia has endless amounts.

He's a crook. Dude's stolen hundreds of billions for himself, wears a million dollar watch and 5k jackets and still adamantly claims he's this humble guy who has a lada and a simple flat in moscow as his only personal possessions.
He has also given hundreds of billions, probably trillions to his oligarchs who help him keep an iron grip in the throne. It's done tremendous damage, Russia is still poor even though it would have the capability to the be the richest nation in Europe, yet Germany still wealthmogs them with barely any natural resources, while Russia has endless amounts.
He should have become a king but I guess it's too late now.

Why are you begging me to insult you? I couldn't be kinder with my words when it comes to your people.
Answer the question dumbass

Answer the question dumbass
Russians women are cheap whores and men are submissive dogs. I am probably describing your mother and father.

Russians women are cheap whores and men are submissive dogs. I am probably describing your mother and father.
…This is what you were holding back on?

Russian men being submissive dogs is quite a novel insult to the Russian people. Where are you from?

…This is what you were holding back on?

Russian men being submissive dogs is quite a novel insult to the Russian people. Where are you from?
You wanted it. You asked for it. You couldn't sleep about it. You demanded it.
You thought you could handle it. You thought I could not do it. :cry:

Now I've done it. I insulted you. I insulted your people. I revealed the truth.
I revealed the bitter reality. I had to do it. You made me do it. 😔

Now you'll want comeback. You'll want to know where I am from. You'll want to insult my people.
You'll want me to want you to insult my people. You will want to get me back. 😣

I will tell you. I will give it to you. I will tell you where I am from. I will tell you who I am. 😡

I am from Azerbaijan. I come from Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan is where I was born.
Azerbaijan is my country. Azerbaijan is where I locate myself. Azerbaijan is where I'll die. 😎