IMG 5248

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, itsoverforyouboyo, geenk worg and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and Imretarded?
PR Stunt and damage control that's about it

I hate when people fall for this propaganda so easily. It's funny though that this ruler from a foreign land has done more PR stunts in favour of Islam than the majority of so called muslim rulers in the current era whose only islamic act is saying at the beggining of speeches "Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Raheem"

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and thebuffdon690
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, WeiWei, Deleted member 1140 and 1 other person

I hate when people fall for this propaganda so easily. It's funny though that this ruler from a foreign land has done more PR stunts in favour of Islam than the majority of so called muslim rulers in the current era.
he's only a strategical ally of certain muslims, but like it or not he has done more for the axis of resistence than zionist arab "muslim" countries like jordan,ksa,uae,egypt,turkey and etc.

he's only a strategical ally of certain muslims, but like it or not he has done more for the axis of resistence than zionist arab countries like jordan,ksa,uae,egypt,turkey and etc.
Dont say Turkey. Although their rulers are cowards they are the biggest financers of the sunni resistance with Qatar

The rest yeah, they are straight enemies of Islam some of them. UAE leadership hates Islam same level as the US and Israel.

nigga this you?
Nah nigger that’s u, Go back to tik tok faggot, take that cringe ass wannabe commie shit back over there

Nah nigger that’s u, Go back to tik tok faggot, take that cringe ass wannabe commie shit back over there
Shut up and keep sucking the big communist dick

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Dont say Turkey. Although their rulers are cowards they are the biggest financers of the sunni resistance with Qatar
turkey allows azerbaijan to send oil to israel. also supporter of takfiris in syrian civil war.

Mashallah putin is halal

Does Путин know about looksmaxxing? Does he know he's a ltn?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Putin
Maybe he just likes to lick books. Establish dominance by licking them covers.

@beefliverontop @ryuken @Putin @Darkeningstar @kaligula567

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, beefliverontop and Putin
Maybe he just likes to lick books. Establish dominance by licking them covers.

@beefliverontop @ryuken @Putin @Darkeningstar @kaligula567
I jerk off to people to establish dominance.
I nutted on a womans leg once and it went viral.
Yep.. im the guy who did it.. yea yea i know. No seflies!

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
I jerk off to people to establish dominance.
I nutted on a womans leg once and it went viral.
Yep.. im the guy who did it.. yea yea i know. No seflies!
you're a black man? Thought you were a kitten😢

@Darkeningstar don't trust this guy

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
you're a black man? Thought you were a kitten😢

@Darkeningstar don't trust this guy
Wait! Wait! I swear im a kitten
You dont believe me?
IMG 4460

Explain this selfie i made *smirks*
😃

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
turkey allows azerbaijan to send oil to israel.
Yeah, their rulers are cowards and dont want to risk economic sanctions from the US unless there is something bigger than Gaza at stake.
also supporter of takfiris in syrian civil war.
Iran supports the alawi/atheist taghoot in Syria. They all have their hands full of blood.

I hate when people fall for this propaganda so easily. It's funny though that this ruler from a foreign land has done more PR stunts in favour of Islam than the majority of so called muslim rulers in the current era whose only islamic act is saying at the beggining of speeches "Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Raheem"
Yeh that’s cuz they don’t have to suck up to the west cuz they know the consequences of doing that

thats a ppsh you fucking idiot lmaooo

Anyway, those 3 gentlemen look... rather dystopical
EVERYONE THIS FAGGOT MIXED HIS GUNS UP
IMG 7528
IMG 7529

@Darkeningstar @beefliverontop @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Gengar @kaligula567 @Gaygymmaxx come laugh at this nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Darkeningstar
Yeah, their rulers are cowards and dont want to risk economic sanctions from the US unless there is something bigger than Gaza at stake.
true
Iran supports the alawi/atheist taghoot in Syria. They all have their hands full of blood.
syria is essential for iran and aor, it's literally the vessel that sends blood to hezbollah, + many other reasons, you can talk about it for hours.

last thing we want is an israel proxy ruling syria.

He forgot he was Christian, happens to the best of us.