Putin tries to start Lada

Video unavailable
Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner
Watch on YouTube

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 15099
He is so cute, I love him:love:

All Western car companies have announced they will leave Russia, this is a great opportunity to make Lada great again and become the national car of the Russian people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Marsiere214, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Lada sums up Russian car engineering. Kamaz is pretty cool tho.

All Western car companies have announced they will leave Russia, this is a great opportunity to make Lada great again and become the national car of the Russian people.
Too bad they can't produce the ladas in any significant quantities with the western sanctions

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Too bad they can't produce the ladas in any significant quantities with the western sanctions
Why not, I mean they have plenty of steel and coal and the Ladas are simple, cheap and reliable cars, back in the communist eras they were better than our Romanian cars.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Gonthar
Idk

Hmmm....they probably use now some fancy electronics, chips and other stuff that they don't produce for themselves, they should make simpler cars, like back in the old times, and produce everything locally.
For example, here in Romania we still make tractors exactly like in the 1960s, the same models, with the the same parts and components, even to the last screw, and they are still sold in Africa and other poor countries.

Here here, I personally own a lada niva
06D76FCB E01E 4BD7 AE55 CCA1F94F0870

@Thompsonz @volcelfatcel @OldVirgin

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 13332
they will just do more business with china now. get the raw materials to produce electric ladas to own tesla

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar