Putting fake experience in resumes

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
So, my uncle works in HR for a big IT company, and guess what? Lots of people fake experienceon their resumes. They fake their experience like pros to get hired. If you are faking your experience in the most planned way, there is low chances of getting caught. If you are able to manage to get salary slip, joining letter, EPF contribution by employer, your promotion letters and etc., and Background Verification Checks are successful, then you are 95% of the time ssfe . And your job depends on your performance.but getting caught after hiring is also not uncommon

Even the companies play the same game
If you're a newbie with no experience, they might just cook up some fake story about you to impress their clients. So, faking is everywhere,

From what ive seen honesty might not get you the biggest paycheck right away, but it'll keep you out of trouble in the long run. Faking it might get you quick wins, but you'll be haunted by the fear of getting caught forever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 16275 and 8 others
Thots
@Ai Impact @WeiWei @BrahminBoss @Guerrilla @Shieda_Kayn

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 21863
Dhoom machale @StrangerDanger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16275 and Jason Voorhees
No shit

Literally ever resume I created is fake as shit, I just make shit up as I go and call my mom and dad and tell them to act as my employer if someone calls them. So I put down I worked at Apple as IT tech, I worked at Windows, etc

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
So, my uncle works in HR for a big IT company, and guess what? Lots of people fake experienceon their resumes. They fake their experience like pros to get hired. If you are faking your experience in the most planned way, there is low chances of getting caught. If you are able to manage to get salary slip, joining letter, EPF contribution by employer, your promotion letters and etc., and Background Verification Checks are successful, then you are 95% of the time ssfe . And your job depends on your performance.but getting caught after hiring is also not uncommon

Even the companies play the same game
If you're a newbie with no experience, they might just cook up some fake story about you to impress their clients. So, faking is everywhere,

From what ive seen honesty might not get you the biggest paycheck right away, but it'll keep you out of trouble in the long run. Faking it might get you quick wins, but you'll be haunted by the fear of getting caught forever.
This is common sense. I know a guy who worked in the European Union Parliament, and he shared a story about a male and female who faked their entire education history. They managed to work there for nearly 10 years, earning 8k a month each. However, they eventually got caught due to a minor slip-up. Many people do similar things, even at the highest levels. If you're going to do it, just make sure you do it perfectly.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
This is common sense. I know a guy who worked in the European Union Parliament, and he shared a story about a male and female who faked their entire education history. They managed to work there for nearly 10 years, earning 8k a month each. However, they eventually got caught due to a minor slip-up. Many people do similar things, even at the highest levels. If you're going to do it, just make sure you do it perfectly.
They're crazy with employment checks here

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, JohnDoe and emeraldglass
They're crazy with employment checks here
As long as you plan everything thoroughly, have backup plans, and are prepared with answers for every possible question, you can get away with anything. Having a well-thought-out plan with meticulous details is essential.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Xangsane, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
As long as you plan everything thoroughly, have backup plans, and are prepared with answers for every possible question, you can get away with anything. Having a well-thought-out plan with meticulous details is essential.
This

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and emeraldglass
True

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Thots
@Ai Impact @WeiWei @BrahminBoss @Guerrilla @Shieda_Kayn
I faked my cv just a little bit but the company did a full reference background check. You can change up a little bit and overstate your exp by a bit but dont overdo it

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Work experience also isnt even that highly correlated with job performance. (IQ is though) so yeah, it don’t mattah