Putting little to no value in your life is a good thing

Pariah

Pariah

CopeMaXXing since it began
By realizing that your life has little to no value to somebody, you can easily do the things that you want without hesitation and without holding back. Nihilism will give you the best opportunity to change everything about your life.

Im already like this but its not like i can just walk through times square naked.

There is a big difference between Schopenhauer buddha and schizophrenia

Im already like this but its not like i can just walk through times square naked.

There is a big difference between Schopenhauer buddha and schizophrenia
True enough, I don’t expect people to go walk naked through Times Square. I’m saying like pushing your limits physically, mentally and spiritually.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I really think that assuming you're nothing in this bigg ass universe is the best way cuz basically it sets you free, but wouldn't it make the others lose respect to you? I mean if you think you're nothing why wouldn't they? That it is the only thing holding me back.

I really think that assuming you're nothing in this bigg ass universe is the best way cuz basically it sets you free, but wouldn't it make the others lose respect to you? I mean if you think you're nothing why wouldn't they? That it is the only thing holding me back.
You’re implying that we ever had respect to begin with

• Woah
Reactions: marlborored