putting things into perspective

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
my oneitis, who matched with me 2 months ago, has still not umatched me despite meeting and not liking me because she got so many options and rides the cock carousel so much that she wont even bother unmatching me even after texting her 6 times. absolutely brutal. meanwhile subhumans unmatched me because i didnt text them for a few days or so.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Never text a girl if she doesn’t text you back fggt. Never do it. She will loose respect for you. Early on at least this is something you can never do. How do you not know this at 27?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Never text a girl if she doesn’t text you back fggt. Never do it. She will loose respect for you. Early on at least this is something you can never do
she didnt respect me anyway lol. she made fun of me even before we met.

she said "bass players have the least STDs in a band. hahahah. im sorry. they say bassists dont appeal much to women"
And what did you say

She’s just teasing you retard

• +1
she knew i was incel all along
You’re a pussy ass bitch and u cant take a girl teasing you, you shut down. You didn’t answer me, what did you say?

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Primalsplit
You’re a pussy ass bitch and u cant take a girl teasing you, you shut down. You didn’t answer me, what did you say?
i just ignored all her shit and asked her out lol.

i just ignored all her shit and asked her out lol.
You have to respond cool and calm. Based off your response she probably knew you were a giga insecure loser

You make a joke like “sure but girls are attracted to men in uniform so maybe that cancels it out. I’m an army boy 💪🏻

You have to respond like you know you’re the shit not collapse and agree or some gay shit or turn submissive.

• +1
You make a joke like “sure but girls are attracted to men in uniform so maybe that cancels it out. I’m an army boy 💪🏻
if i did that she would have unmatched me. bitch told me she hated anything related to the country

ou have to respond like you know you’re the shit not collapse and agree or some gay shit or turn submissive.
its fine i went out with her

if i did that she would have unmatched me. bitch told me she hated anything related to the country
Giga pussy behaviour. She probably wouldn't have.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
cuz i should have, accrding you, tell her about my military service?
Wait what? No. Wtf. I told that you should have teased her back. Teasing her through your military past was just an example provided by @uselessmentalcel . It can be about anything. And that was the point he was making. This is exactly why I diagnose you with autism. Jfl. You completely miss the point of what somebody says sometimes.

Basically when a girl teases you, you tease her back. They respond well to it. If they don't, then you've had 0 chances with her to begin with. So if you tease, you can never lose but can only win. If you don't tease, you can only lose but can never win.

Actually, why does it even come to the point of you responding? You should just be teasing them to begin with right from the get go imo, to screen them and initiate fast. If you don't think teasing is unimportant, you'd be surprised. It can make the difference between "why are you touching me?" and "mmmm". Because teasing ---> carrying the interaction and sexual intimacy forward.

So, touching all of a sudden = weird
Teasing = oh we're getting intimate
Touching then = I mean, yeah why not we're kinda close.

Don't ask me why. This is how girls think.
Chad always teases girls too btw. It's just a natural part of it.

told that you should have teased her back. Teasing her through your military past was just an example provided by @
uselessmentalcel
@uselessmentalcel . It can be about anything. And that was the point he was making. This is exactly why I diagnose you with autism. Jfl. You completely miss the point of what somebody says sometimes.
yeah i get it. remember english isnt my first language

So, touching all of a sudden = weird
Teasing = oh we're getting intimate
Touching then = I mean, yeah why not we're kinda close.

Don't ask me why. This is how girls think.
aaaaok

yeah i get it. remember english isnt my first language

aaaaok
Oh and btw, don't tease girls like people tease each other here. This place is brutal as fuck :lul: , as it should be between men. Girls respond better to teasing that is more done in good spirit. Among men, play hard. Same way as if you're playing a competitive basketball, socer etc. game.
With women, it's not as serious. You should still win, but don't nuke them into orbit. Though I dunno, you seem to like stronger women so maybe you can go a little more hardcore. Just observe how well they can hold their own and calibrate accordingly. Every women is different, capability-wise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735