• Love it
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, eyelidcel, MarstonAlloy and 3 others
First is whiter so he mog
Still both are trucels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, .👽., Deleted member 5180 and 3 others
1st faggot phone mogs. On top of that he's white. Not even close
yoo thanks bro, people on this forum say i look asian, but for once someone with a actual human level of iq realizes i'm white, @LondonVillie told you so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
yoo thanks bro, people on this forum say i look asian, but for once someone with a actual human level of iq realizes i'm white, @LondonVillie told you so
you look ethnic asf for a Norwegian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
you look ethnic asf for a Norwegian
ethnic ? you see my skin color bro ? do i look brown to you ? btw i'm mixed with asian but i obvi don't look asian people only think that because i tell them so literal placebo effect people who don't know i'm part asian call me white people who know i'm part asian say i look a bit asian, anyways i don't look nordic cause ethnic genes are strong, i'm like 25% asian and roughly 17% spaniard, and small mixture of polish and german

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
everyone loses, including us

ethnic ? you see my skin color bro ? do i look brown to you ? btw i'm mixed with asian but i obvi don't look asian people only think that because i tell them so literal placebo effect people who don't know i'm part asian call me white people who know i'm part asian say i look a bit asian, anyways i don't look nordic cause ethnic genes are strong, i'm like 25% asian and roughly 17% spaniard, and small mixture of polish and german
Not ethnic but just not nordic
makes sense if you are not fully ethnically norwegian

Not ethnic but just not nordic
makes sense if you are not fully ethnically norwegian
yeah, i also live in a area with alot of expats and stuff so i don't stand out too much anyways

RICECEL MOGS.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
both look shit but puy mogs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13094 and isis_Bleach
I never said anything to the contrary

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Battle of the sons of Genghis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and johncruz12345
You dont look asian at all you have a incel phenothype but not asian at all
exactly, some users have even told me i look fully asian, i say it's placebo effect with people calling me asian, people on the internet who i've told i'm part asian think i look asian, meanwhile in real life everybody calls me white and don't think i look asian at all, people here are delsuional tbh

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
exactly, some users have even told me i look fully asian, i say it's placebo effect with people calling me asian, people on the internet who i've told i'm part asian think i look asian, meanwhile in real life everybody calls me white and don't think i look asian at all, people here are delsuional tbh
True u dont look asian.

Maybe hair thats it.

You are right people here is delusional and ugly mostly and some of them haves low iq mom jokes:feelskek:

Bro you look alike white slavic polish-russian or central europe

Bro you look alike white slavic polish-russian or central europe
i'm a tiny percent polish actually, but yeah i don't look asian tbh, shit skins probably are just coping cuz i'm part asian and i still look whiter than them xd

• +1
Reactions: Haven