Q about heightmaxxing

ʾAbū al-Qāsim

ʾAbū al-Qāsim

iblamejews
Can someone name natural heightmaxxing methods or link some threads? No need for whole tuts, I'd prefer a list.

• So Sad
Reactions: illoan82
if you are in puberty just make sure you eat much and sleep. Always in caloric surplus. Thats what ascended me I was a fatcel my entire life. Anything else is COPE. Just make sure you get all the nutrients to maximize genetic potential

i see atleast 6 posts on height on this forum daily on avg

Can someone name natural heightmaxxing methods or link some threads? No need for whole tuts, I'd prefer a list.
the fuck do you mean natural. The inherent practice of heightmaxxing is unnatural, not that that's bad. I don't get you insisting on it being "natural"

i guess just sleeping, sprinting for HGH and olive leaf extract for AI would be "natural", still it's a shit stack. just heightmaxx normally

if you are in puberty just make sure you eat much and sleep. Always in caloric surplus. Thats what ascended me I was a fatcel my entire life. Anything else is COPE. Just make sure you get all the nutrients to maximize genetic potential
Any thread or the like on what nutrients are important?

one guy told me being fat put pressure on the bones wich makes them close faster?

the fuck do you mean natural. The inherent practice of heightmaxxing is unnatural, not that that's bad. I don't get you insisting on it being "natural"

i guess just sleeping, sprinting for HGH and olive leaf extract for AI would be "natural", still it's a shit stack. just heightmaxx normally
Natural in the sense of I'm not gonna buy HGH or steroids or whatever the fuck niggas be using. I think what I meant is pretty obvious.

i see atleast 6 posts on height on this forum daily on avg
cuz its the biggest feature on why ppl become incels. Cuz women are extremly fucking ignorant in their height standards, specifically short women.

• +1
Reactions: ʾAbū al-Qāsim
Natural in the sense of I'm not gonna buy HGH or steroids or whatever the fuck niggas be using. I think what I meant is pretty obvious.
IMG 1923

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and nunotherone
you can try copes like LSJL, spine stretching (with MSM, chondroitin and glucosamine) and like i said sprinting and some light AI + microfractures when your plates in legs close. Milk increases your igf-1 so it's good, being in a slight surplus is too and eat lots of animal products. casein protein also increases igf-1 quite a bit so if you use whey you could switch up

or you could try goyslop diet since it increases hormones but i wouldn't do it

• +1
Reactions: ʾAbū al-Qāsim
Why tf u got all that stuff on the blood when I did it I only asked for IGF-1 GH Test estradiol on that list
BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS LOW IQ SOBHOOMAN

• JFL
Reactions: JCaesar