no your hips are proportionate

What's your height?
ye you are a framecel

also terribe proportions, dont even bother lifting natty if you gymcel
His hips aren't that bad tho right?
It's mainly his piss poor bideltoid

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 2486
Hips aren't too wide, it's just that your clavicle is not long enough. Nevertheless, you should keep working out

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
bro did u morp ur torso

6`2 bf night
Decent height
If you gymcel you may pull off looking wide. But never may never acquire a nice v taper without roids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
If thats your actually proportions its prob over. I have the same proportions at 5 9 its insanity, my legs make all my outfits look stupid, girls at 5 3 have the same leg length as me so when we sit down, i sit so much higher than them its akward. Rip tbh i could never imagine my torso being longer, at that point id have trouble fitting in cars... imagine getting leg mogged by a girl 6 inches shorter than you, suifuel on God.

I think your legs are too short
Perfect candidate for LL i guess.
Hips aren't too wide, it's just that your clavicle not long enough. Nevertheless, you should keep working out
Is there a chance they`ll grow a bit more till 25?
Decent height
If you gymcel you may pull off looking wide. But never may never acquire a nice v taper without roids
Well i`ve just started lifting but after the reality check from this thread i think i`ll start injecting asap.
If thats your actually proportions its prob over. I have the same proportions at 5 9 its insanity, my legs make all my outfits look stupid, girls at 5 3 have the same leg length as me so when we sit down, i sit so much higher than them its akward. Rip tbh i could never imagine my torso being longer, at that point id have trouble fitting in cars... imagine getting leg mogged by a girl 6 inches shorter than you, suifuel on God.
I think it looks a bit more distorted than it is cuz the photo is made in a mirror at a bad angle.It doesn`t look that bad in other photos tbh.

Last edited:
Whats your inseam? Are you shortening from a pant length of 30 inches? Also do you notice yourself sitting alot heigher that everyone?

Is there a change they`ll grow a bit more till 25?

Well i`ve just started lifting but after the reality check from this thread i think i`ll start injecting asap
I mean, how old are you? I know about the papers saying your clavicles fuse later than say your femur. However I haven't seen any case of a guy's frame getting significantly wider past 18 years. The only cases of people getting wider was when they started working out, but it didn't lengthen their clavicle.
Also fuck injecting if you have no base

Whats your inseam? Are you shortening from a pant length of 30 inches? Also do you notice yourself sitting alot heigher that everyone?
Don`t know cuz i`ve never measured.Well compared to most people yes but to people around my height no.
I mean, how old are you? I know about the papers saying your clavicles fuse later than say your femur. However I haven't seen any case of a guy's frame getting significantly wider past 18 years. The only cases of people getting wider was when they started working out, but it didn't lengthen their clavicle.
Also fuck injecting if you have no base
20 sadly

U prob good, that mirror def fucked u up.

I just realized i wanted to say most jeans are too short for my legs not that i shorten them.JFL so rent free that i can`t even focus on what i write anymore

I might get doxxed for it but idc.Need to know if it`s over.
Here`s a normal photo:
5d1

your legs are so fucking short lol unironically get LL & CL tbh

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
your legs are so fucking short lol unironically get LL & CL tbh
Do they look short in the second pic i posted too? I measured rn and leg lenght is 104cm

I just realized i wanted to say most jeans are too short for my legs not that i shorten them.JFL so rent free that i can`t even focus on what i write anymore

I might get doxxed for it but idc.Need to know if it`s over.
Here`s a normal photo:
View attachment 157625
yes they do. especially considering the angle you took them from.

bad frame tbh, how much do you weight?

short legs long torso.
framecel

this is impossible, the ratio is still the same
I've measured 3 times. They're 104 cm on the dot.And also the bideltoid width is 51 cm but i guess it's too narrow for 188cm
I still believe the 1st photo is a bit distorted cuz i cropped and zoomed in but the other guy said they look short in the second pic too.

Last edited:
Is my bideltoid width below average?
Are my hips too wide?
View attachment 157581
AFAIR there was a lookism thread that showed corelation of proportion to class or intelligence. I do not really remember but I think longer torso than legs is low class and low IQ

Your AVI also looks low class

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Arvenas
AFAIR there was a lookism thread that showed corelation of proportion to class or intelligence. I do not really remember but I think longer torso than legs is low class and low IQ
Doesn't apply for me i guess.And my torso is at least 40cm shorter than my legs.
Your AVI also looks low class
Lol

your clavicles are small. ur hips are fine

calfmogs me tbh

ye you are a framecel

also terribe proportions, dont even bother lifting natty if you gymcel
what proportions should someone focus on to know if lifting natty is worth it?

all of them basically
bit how would you know? if i took a picture of myself, what would i be looking for to determine whether lifting natty is worth it? good shoulder to hip ratio?

bit how would you know? if i took a picture of myself, what would i be looking for to determine whether lifting natty is worth it? good shoulder to hip ratio?
upload on forum and people will tell u