QOVES Studio is a indian coper

D

Deleted member 28541

Silver
He loves to deny that eye color and pheno make someone more attractive, he thinks it's a ll about bones and his curry and ethnic followers believe him to feel better about themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 16275, 5'8manlet and 9 others

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Sprinkles, ascension and 2 others
He might be ugly and overly-obsessed with Chad. Just leaving a little fact.

He might be ugly and overly-obsessed with Chad. Just leaving a little fact.
He's a indian who is biased and constantly says that dark looks are better in men ( darker skin, eye color and hair color)

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, EverythingMattersCel, ROTTING and 3 others
People taking facial aesthetics advice and consultations from a Bangladeshi LTN is cagefuel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, VenatorLuparius, deadmanwalking and 10 others
People taking facial aesthetics advice and consultations from a Bangladeshi LTN is cagefuel.
He wants to suck Chad and Tyrone cock combined.

Eye color is more like a cherry on top kinda deal, they won’t make an already ugly subhuman face god tier just with blue or some cool looking color eyes, but they can take an average to above average face to the next level of u get what I mean.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, deadmanwalking, ascension and 6 others
Eye color is more like a cherry on top kinda deal, they won’t make an already ugly subhuman face god tier just with blue or some cool looking color eyes, but they can take an average to above average face to the next level of u get what I mean.
I would know I see loads of blues and greens when I go out and don’t look like anything special when on a face that’s subhuman or jfl like the vast majority of people u see everyday.

Having light blue eyes or light green eyes gives you automatically one smv point more.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
He greatly underestimates the striking contrast light eyes paired with darker hair creates

Lighter eyes on pale skin and light hair does not create the same effect as above

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 16275, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Having light blue eyes or light green eyes gives you automatically one smv point more.
only if ur average, if ur below average or ugly it wont do anything like with this guy
Looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
no i think black eyes would have actually been better for this guy
Give a trucel blue eyes and he will look better

Give a incel blue eyes and he will look better

Give a normie blue eyes and he will look better

Give a chad/chadlite blue eyes and he will look better

Give a trucel blue eyes and he will look better

Give a incel blue eyes and he will look better

Give a normie blue eyes and he will look better

Give a chad/chadlite blue eyes and he will look better
Or they might end up looking uncanny instead of approachable like that one guy on here with the demonmax SS look.

He loves to deny that eye color and pheno make someone more attractive, he thinks it's a ll about bones and his curry and ethnic followers believe him to feel better about themselves.

he's making bands after bands it's about being a business man you low iq monkey

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Is he in Bengaluru? Wanna meet whoever this is

bangladeshi copers on suicide watch never take looksmaxxing advice from a poopskin!

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura