QQ on mewing

H

Hunter

Banned
for mewing do you just have to leave the tongue stuck to the roof of the mouth on default or actively force the tongue upwards. if the latter, how many hours are you supposed to spend doing that per day?

The back of the tongue needs to stay up for as long as possible. Proper technique is more important than brute force.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
you cant actively force it upwards cause u will be unfocused 24/7

just get habit ofputtin it there, keeping it there with little force

you cant actively force it upwards cause u will be unfocused 24/7

just get habit ofputtin it there, keeping it there with little force

thats what i do but if i make time to actively push like 2 hours a day for instance would that speed things up?

thats what i do but if i make time to actively push like 2 hours a day for instance would that speed things up?
yes that's hardmewing

how many hours should i focus on hard mewing per day?

how many hours should i focus on hard mewing per day?

just watch all my videos bro
give me that sweet sweet ad rev and subscribe to my channel for more videos on mewing. I actually plan on making a full blown animation for the ones who just can't understand anything with out seeing it

:feelshaha::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelsez:

just watch all my videos bro
give me that sweet sweet ad rev and subscribe to my channel for more videos on mewing. I actually plan on making a full blown animation for the ones who just can't understand anything with out seeing it

:feelshaha::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelsez:

i just need to know how long i need to spend hard mewing. i know how to mew, in fact its already my default oral posture.

You’re supposed to force the tongue on the roof (kind of like making a clicking noise), and making sure it’s only on the top and not the curve

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky
You’re supposed to force the tongue on the roof (kind of like making a clicking noise), and making sure it’s only on the top and not the curve

what do you mean not the curve? the entire upper palate is the curve.

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky
what do you mean not the curve? the entire upper palate is the curve.
Just make sure the tongue isn’t close to the teeth. There’s more of a curve there

Just make sure the tongue isn’t close to the teeth. There’s more of a curve there

is it ok if the tip of the tongue rests on the curve. i cant really squeeze it before the curve.