Quadroon (1/4black) are the biggest MOGGERS

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
Lightskin supremacy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 29581
Disgusting

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 31942 and Deleted member 28916

laughs cage GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
You mean white wannabes + I don't see a single very good-looking besides Maher who looks white-passing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and LampPostPrime
saafir mogs

White genes are so weak lol. Same reason toilets are white. Super easy to tell when some shits on it

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 31942 and 1 other person
Disgusting
Stop coping imagine being white with BBC genetic + good looking

You will never lose even in your worst nightmare

Being quadroon is even more idéal for women, cause big ass, Plump lips,perma tanned, curly to straight hair etc...

That first guy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
@Manchild your pheno mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Be realistic, in what world do these:

Img1 Img2

Fog these:

Img Vika bronova net worth bio height family age  L DvMzlt

And this dude is straight up MTN-low HTN, his harmony is just awful + looks like animal LOL

Img3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 8365
He mogs 95% of the forumhttps://youtu.be/hQLQI0MEjgU
ahhahaha this nigger monkey doesn't mog people in his own building you're either trolling or retarded

I give you a challenge to run a tinder experiment with him and keep us updated with results if you're so confident he mogs

ahhahaha this nigger monkey doesn't mog people in his own building you're either trolling or retarded

I give you a challenge to run a tinder experiment with him and keep us updated with results if you're so confident he mogs
He mog you to death

He mog you to death
Hahahahahha I love coming to this forum for laughs, if this dude mogs 95% of the population I mog 99% and I'm being generous here. Dude has his jaw going for him and that's about it + add some exotic coloring, I literally mog him to the nigger cotton fields and back.

Dude, you keep posting uncanny photos/videos. To each their own but she's nothing to write home about, just look at that fucking eye spacing JFL JFL JFL
Well lifuel i mean, if you don't find her gl

Hahahahahha I love coming to this forum for laughs, if this dude mogs 95% of the population I mog 99% and I'm being generous here. Dude has his jaw going for him and that's about it + add some exotic coloring, I literally mog him to the nigger cotton fields and back.
Nah good bone with the best pheno >>> you

Dude I already told you just run an experiment if you are so confident. Ramy Malek has same halo as this dude and gets pussy only because he's famous.
Well lifuel i mean, if you don't find her gl
I didn't mean to say she's ugly, far from that, she's better looking than majority of women, but I don't consider her a stacy.
Nah good bone with the best pheno >>> you
Not the best pheno + has only bones + looks a bit gay

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral

Also why are you being racist lol

It’s actally 1/3rd black that are quadroons. Also quadroons usualy look like albino subhumans so I disagree

1/4th black is just white because at that point they have 100% Euro features
The people i posted have 15-25% black blood

Dude I already told you just run an experiment if you are so confident. Ramy Malek has same halo as this dude and gets pussy only because he's famous.

I didn't mean to say she's ugly, far from that, she's better looking than majority of women, but I don't consider her a stacy.

Not the best pheno
That's the best pheno lol, tanned with green eyes and sometimes light hair, good height, Plump lips,BWC and NT
+ has only bones + looks a bit gay
He has bones and pheno and he is female gaze bro

The people i posted have 15-25% black blood
No, the people you posted have 30-40 black blood

Only Maher and the Tate will have levels below 30%. Anything lower than 30% means you will not loook MIXED AT ALL (goes for any race, if your lower than 30% of a race you’ll look fully your dominant race) maher will be 20-25% Blakc hence why he looks FULLY WHITE. So most you posted were quadroons and the others like Maher were just white dudes with tiny bit of black admixture

You don’t actslly know what quadroon is is I advise you to keep your mouth shut, soon you’ll say a sambo is a mix off a BBC curry and black when it’s a Native American and black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
But he looks good no ?
Dude's good-looking and certainly gets more pussy than this forum, but he's not the biggest mogger of all time. Meeks is the mixed mogger, not some HTN dude. Just look at his nose, eyes, brows, etc... Looks a bit gay like I said.
That's the best pheno lol, tanned with green eyes and sometimes light hair, good height, Plump lips,BWC and NT

He has bones, but everything else is shit. Pheno isn't bad, but how can you put him on the same level as Maher or even above??? Maher literally looks slayer to an untrained eye, let alone a PSL nerd.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Only Maher and the Tate will have levels below 30%. Anything lower than 30% means you will not loook MIXED AT ALL (goes for any race, if your lower than 30% of a race you’ll look fully your dominant race) maher will be 20-25% Blakc hence why he looks FULLY WHITE. So most you posted were quadroons and the others like Maher were just white dudes with tiny bit of black admixture
There was a 1/4 black kid in my school and he had nigger hair, some other nigger features, and that greyish brown mutt skin. Also @Iasacrko is 25% black and he doesn't look white (he doesn't look black either though)

Only Maher and the Tate will have levels below 30%. Anything lower than 30% means you will not loook MIXED AT ALL maher will be 20-25% Blakc hence why he looks FULLY WHITE. So most you posted were quadroons and the others like Maher were just white dudes with tiny bit of black admixture

You don’t actslly know what quadroon is is I advise you to keep your mouth shut, soon you’ll say a sambo is a mix off a BBC curry and black when it’s a Native American and black
Nah it depends bro, the people i have posted really have the same level since they have similar genetic, white parent + black parents with some white blood

Quadroon is normaly 1/4 black, white parent + biracial parent

Griffe 3/4 black biracial + black

I forgot to add his nose is small as fuck, like he doesn't have any harmony at all

Tate looks mixed. The rate at which mulattoes identify as black exponentially goes up around the 25% range. I saw a chart its fascinating

main-qimg-3596a8457a121b5734733745eb2e7d9b-lq