Quality content

G

Gosick

Kraken

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Dude420
The guy just got his number after making her kneel to repair for her white privilege sins (the number he got was part of the reparation thing), wtf.
Screen Shot 2020 06 02 at 191505

tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and BigBiceps
The guy just got his number after making her kneel to repair for her white privilege sins (the number he got was part of the reparation thing), wtf.
View attachment 441079
tenor.gif
What the fuck... even the foids HERE. IN FUCKING FINLAND, HAVE SOME FUCKING BBC MATTERS AND NELSON MANDELA QUOTES ON THEIR SNAPCHAT STORIES. I'm so sick of this shit. The guy was convicted felon, threatened pregnant woman with a gun, beat her up. The guy deserved death.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Gosick, diggbicc and 2 others
What the fuck... even the foids HERE. IN FUCKING FINLAND, HAVE SOME FUCKING BBC MATTERS AND NELSON MANDELA QUOTES ON THEIR SNAPCHAT STORIES. I'm so sick of this shit. The guy was convicted felon, threatened pregnant woman with a gun, beat her up. The guy deserved death.
He’s not dead tho

he is a freemason and the other things you said too...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164