Quality of clothes that you wear is so important

Charisma

Charisma

nword49’s mentor
I just learnt this last night

My clothes are all low quality / fake, I should really invest into quality branded clothes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gonthar, Latinolooksmaxxer, wsada and 5 others
This is why i wear gucci shirts, women need to know im an astute gentlemen

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard, Charisma and BrutalMogger
muh clothes
tyrone can wear a potato sack and still collect his htb victims

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, chudlite, NZb6Air and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, liberiangrimreaper and BrutalMogger
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma
no clothes for my face

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u and Charisma
So real high quality blanks look so much better than a low quality cool graphic piece

• +1
muh clothes
tyrone can wear a potato sack and still collect his htb victims
IMG 8731

• JFL
Reactions: nietzsche and BrutalMogger
So real high quality blanks look so much better than a low quality cool graphic piece
I can’t believe I just learned this now at 22

I’m lacking so much knowledge

• +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet
I can’t believe I just learned this now at 22

I’m lacking so much knowledge
Yeah I was a fast fashion merchant for a long time too. Good blanks and making the fit stand out with cool accessories made my style so much better

• +1
Yeah I was a fast fashion merchant for a long time too. Good blanks and making the fit stand out with cool accessories made my style so much better
Can you please give me some guidance

I realised that I dress like a gipsy

I thought just to start off with simple fitted polo shirts and regular fit pants and some simple shoes and build up from there

I don’t even own sunglasses ffs

This is why i wear gucci shirts, women need to know im an astute gentlemen
I once saw my friend wear gucci shirt, and everybody laughed at him by saying he looked like a gypsy

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Why is this fakecel allowed to have opinions

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, Charisma and nietzsche
Rate this style then

• JFL
I slay in cum stained rags

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Charisma and nietzsche

I thought just to start off with simple fitted polo shirts and regular fit pants and some simple shoes and build up from there

Really depends on what kind of style you like. Imo way more important to dress how you like rather than trying to dress normie ish. But with any fit accessories are key, get cool subtle chains, bracelets nice litte watch. Maybe some nice bag. Also recently went back to wired earbuds its actually such a nice accesory lol. Also proportions are key

i don't spend crazy money on clothes put i do care about my appearance. i don't understand why anyone wouldn't. when I play a character in a videogame that is customizable i always try to make them look as cool as possible.

I always were super clean clothes with nice fragrances to the point where it's second nature. a lot of good looking girls around me don't really do that and it's an instant turn off when i can tell they haven't been to the dentist, aren't brushing properly, not using enough deodorant et cetera.

more women than men i will say put a ton of effort in their appearance. their hip hugging clothes, tight shirts, flattering makeup is no mere accident. but really hours of preparation.

and chads take pride in looking good and will often dress well.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and nietzsche
  • JFL
Reactions: nietzsche

by modern dressing standards you will look like a fob, or dress like a geek. can't believe this dude said polo. :feelskek: bto thinks it's 2016.

dressing well as a guy isn't expensive at all. it's hard to give you advice on what to wear because it depends on what area of the planet you are. black t shirt and blue jeans that are straight, tapered, or slim are good with a nice pair or boots or white nikes will never fail. that with a black harrington carhart jacket is a tough look. especially with an earring and a tatt. with a nice fragrance on top of all of that and you will just have a lot of female friends.

men also tend to look good it muted colors. blacks, greys, whites. avoid anything other than that in my opinion. you can only start breaking dress code rules when you know what you're doing.

• +1
i don't spend crazy money on clothes put i do care about my appearance. i don't understand why anyone wouldn't. when I play a character in a videogame that is customizable i always try to make them look as cool as possible.

I always were super clean clothes with nice fragrances to the point where it's second nature. a lot of good looking girls around me don't really do that and it's an instant turn off when i can tell they haven't been to the dentist, aren't brushing properly, not using enough deodorant et cetera.

more women than men i will say put a ton of effort in their appearance. their hip hugging clothes, tight shirts, flattering makeup is no mere accident. but really hours of preparation.

and chads take pride in looking good and will often dress well.
Do you fold your clothes? I realised that I’m bot a neat man

My clothes are thrown all over my room, I need to gradually change into being you

by modern dressing standards you will look like a fob, or dress like a geek. can't believe this dude said polo. :feelskek: bto thinks it's 2016.

dressing well as a guy isn't expensive at all. it's hard to give you advice on what to wear because it depends on what area of the planet you are. black t shirt and blue jeans that are straight, tapered, or slim are good with a nice pair or boots or white nikes will never fail. that with a black harrington carhart jacket is a tough look. especially with an earring and a tatt. with a nice fragrance on top of all of that and you will just have a lot of female friends.

men also tend to look good it muted colors. blacks, greys, whites. avoid anything other than that in my opinion. you can only start breaking dress code rules when you know what you're doing.
Give me pictures of 5 inexpensive outfits that I can combine and that I can go and get today

Do you fold your clothes? I realised that I’m bot a neat man

My clothes are thrown all over my room, I need to gradually change into being you
yeah i fold them, the reason why i don't like tossing them everywhere is because yeah being neat is just better logically. if you toss them everywhere and where them they're either going to not smell great and be wrinkled so you have to iron them again.

and if you ever bring a girl home you don't have to do a mad dash to get everything cleaned up before she arrives as women tend to be a bit neater than men.

when i wash my clothes too, i use three different substance. oxy clean to get rid of deep odors, scent beads and a little bit of detergent and fabric softner sheets. i legit got an offer to be a bartender the other day just because the woman behind the bar could smell me.

• +1
Reactions: Mewingisonlycope
Give me pictures of 5 inexpensive outfits that I can combine and that I can go and get today
that's a lot of work bruh. people a lot of the time wear the clothes like chumps which is why its hard to find pictures.

black t-shirt. fitted jeans.
white t-shirt fitted jeans.
black long sleeve, fitted jeans. harrington jacket, or denim jacket. (these jackets have to be a bit looser and oversized.
gold chain that you tuck into your clothes.

henley shirts are good as well.

boots that are either black or dark brown. that are more rustic. the jeans should flare a bit at the cuff.

you can also wear a pink shirt ironically. not capping at all, wearing a barbie shirt with everything i just mentioned is pure chad behavior.

i went on pinterest and found these. this is exactly how I dress IRL. while smelling really good. you will not fail looking like this.

• +1
that's a lot of work bruh. people a lot of the time wear the clothes like chumps which is why its hard to find pictures.

black t-shirt. fitted jeans.
white t-shirt fitted jeans.
black long sleeve, fitted jeans. harrington jacket, or denim jacket. (these jackets have to be a bit looser and oversized.
gold chain that you tuck into your clothes.

henley shirts are good as well.

boots that are either black or dark brown. that are more rustic. the jeans should flare a bit at the cuff.

you can also wear a pink shirt ironically. not capping at all, wearing a barbie shirt with everything i just mentioned is pure chad behavior.

View attachment 3148285View attachment 3148286View attachment 3148290View attachment 3148292View attachment 3148295

i went on pinterest and found these. this is exactly how I dress IRL. while smelling really good. you will not fail looking like this.
Thank you so much