Quality of this forum/Is there anyone looksmaxxing here at all?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
Is it me, or does the quality of this forum decrease every day? The quality of the content of this forum used to be better. Fewer and fewer users who really want to looksmaxx and write serious articles. More and more underaged trolls who have no idea what they are talking about.

Is there anyone looksmaxxing here at all?

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Lolcel, eyearea and 19 others
I m looksmaxing, doing everything, i made thread about it yesterday and got annoyed by this shithole baastards.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6873 and 2 others
its all been talked im just waiting for another legendary heightmaxxing thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 4464
Well what do you expect? There isn't much you can do in your day to day life to looksmaxx beside making money for surgeries and working out lol

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Lolcel, eyearea and 5 others
maybe ill make some quality threads, but school and other stuff distract me. Also sometimes i feel like its not worth it with the stupid responses (im also guilty) on this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Is it me, or does the quality of this forum decrease every day? The quality of the content of this forum used to be better. Fewer and fewer users who really want to looksmaxx and write serious articles. More and more underaged trolls who have no idea what they are talking about.

You are right. 6 months ago this forum was really legit. Now its becoming trash.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Germania
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and RAITEIII
Well what do you expect? There isn't much you can do in your day to day life to looksmaxx beside making money for surgeries and working out lol
I opened two serious thread about under eye are, just got low IQ replies because people here have no idea anymore

cope of the century
leave your basement child, 5'8" chadlet is bangig your onetits in the ass right now. This thread isn't about height btw.

Who gives a shit, most relevant looksmaxxing discussions have been held and can be accessed in form of old threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, Ocelot, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
leave your basement child, 5'8" chadlet is bangig your onetits in the ass right now. This thread isn't about height btw.
nigga are u 5'9 or why are u spreading this shit

5'8 is death tier

Im spending 50k to looksmax so I can go from ugly incel to average normie. If i spent another 100k on leg lengthening I could go to high tier normie but I'll have to fraud my 5'7 height with net 1.5 inch lifts instead.

yes it decreases because of users like me
very few people looksmax here anymore, mostly have left because theyre outside, looksmaxxing, finally focusing on themselves instead of rotting here
also no one gives a fuck about your point of view, you retarded scum

Im spending 50k to looksmax so I can go from ugly incel to average normie. If u spent another 100k on leg lengthening I could go to high tier normie but I'll have to fraud my 5'7 height with net 1.5 inch lifts instead.
i hope you achieve no change and pour those 50k down the drain

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
i hope you achieve no change and pour those 50k down the drain

Definitely already improved in certain things but I'm not quite done so you might be right in the end.

Definitely already improved in certain things but I'm not quite done so you might be right in the end.
its more of a placebo. no one will notice your "slight" changes. its all in your head. without literal head transplant, once a subhuman, always a subhuman

its more of a placebo. no one will notice your "slight" changes. its all in your head. without literal head transplant, once a subhuman, always a subhuman

Nah I can point to massive failos that I'm transforming into halos. Of course I have a lot of failos so not all can be addressed...

leave your basement
In any truly affluent area, I can confirm the MINIMUM to be considered a man is 5'11, after which you can fraud to a respectable 6'1-6'2 with lifts. This is what I've observed to be the average height of men in these areas, with women being around 5'6-7 minimum.

Check best of best section

People are more preoccupied with writing the funniest/weirdest responses to try and get as many likes as possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
average age is too low

The only things left to fully discover for us are hair regrowth, dick growth, height increase. You can find everything else.

If anyone wants good looksmaxxing discussions then they might just start these themselves JFL.

I already sh
The only things left to fully discover for us are hair regrowth, dick growth, height increase. You can find everything else.

If anyone wants good looksmaxxing discussions then they might just start these themselves JFL.
I already showed a way to recover hair.

the problem is that no one wants to search for themselves, everyone wants to ask others for information.

You need to start a discussion, and others will contribute to it. For example your thread about undereye area, you wrote

"Is there anything other than orbital rim implants, fat grafting or filler? §ho would be the best doctor for fat grafting or implants in europe? Preferred Germany.". Why would anyone do research for you? this isnt google

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
I already sh

I already showed a way to recover hair.
Tried to look up your post story. I saw dermapen plus a bunch of suplements (honorable mention to iodine and taurine). Plus some post on the bodybulding forum i know nothing about.

Could you give some further details and also say which dermapen to use, since i am about to buy one?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Tried to look up your post story. I saw dermapen plus a bunch of suplements (honorable mention to iodine and taurine). Plus some post on the bodybulding forum i know nothing about.

Could you give some further details and also say which dermapen to use, since i am about to buy one?
I was thinking about opening a thread explaining my 10 year experience. But there are plenty of low iq phaggots and haters here.

Im looksmaxing, unfortunately I feel like going to the good users and asking questions is annoying to them simply because there are so few of them. And they are daily bombarded with questions. Its hard to learn from this forum but what I do learn is usually really good.

We are all looksmaxxing but just rotting as we have nothing else better to do?

Currently nothing much left to do apart from basic softmaxxing and home workout. There won’t be new surgery consultations till November.

Well I don't think if this counts but I'm looking for info about rhino surgeons and saving, going to the gym everyday, I have an skincare routine, I tan and also use minoxidil and another product for hair lose (It's one specifically designed by my dermatologist so it doesn't have a proper name but it's kinda similar to finasteride)

You are right that the majority of forum users are retarded with no sense of aesthetics or even what procedures do what.

I'm looksmaxxing. Had a hair transplant. Lots of softmaxxes. Double jaw surgery next year.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
People just use this forum for entertainment, farming likes and trying to make clever replies. You'll see people on here with 65 days time spent on here, who have no idea of what actually makes good looking people, good looking.

All the useful looksmax advice was legit already on this site before I joined, lol.

• +1
Reactions: Germania and SexyMofo