Queen Elizabeth is going to meet Gandy

I

It'snotover

Retired
How can we cope knowing that now she is going to meet Gandy in Heaven and that she will fuck for the eternity with him? We simply can't.
2858130 351px Visit Gandy

• JFL
Reactions: adotsdot, mug, MikeMew'sBitch and 6 others
She's gonna go to opry hell and will be raped by 4'1 1PSL curries for the british raj.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, zerotohero, vaninskybird and 3 others
She's gonna go to opry hell and will be raped by 4'1 1PSL curries for the british raj.
Bro we need to defend her, sean O'bhai can't rape her:feelswhat::feelswhat:
3049480 2958603 FF8FD7CC 6652 4B60 8A0B C641C6B6C0EF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Someone replace the incel's face with hers and the shitty room with Buckingham palace

• JFL
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 17791 and It'snotover
Sean will loom over as he has his Dravidian minions tear her asunder.
That's so fuckin sad to hear. I expected the queen to meet The Mighty Lord Gandy and to fuck with him for the eternity in the afterlife and instead i have to hear this:feelswhat:. Imagine if this redditor is a 'o bhai minions and he touch her with a finger:feelswhy::feelswhy:
Screenshot 20220905 213511 Samsung Internet

• JFL
Two oldcels meeting.

• JFL
Reactions: Hipcel, Deleted member 17791 and It'snotover
Someone replace the incel's face with hers and the shitty room with Buckingham palace

our lord:Comfy:

That's so fuckin sad to hear. I expected the queen to meet The Mighty Lord Gandy and to fuck with him for the eternity in the afterlife and instead i have to hear this:feelswhat:. Imagine if this redditor is a 'o bhai minions and he touch her with a finger:feelswhy::feelswhy:
View attachment 1858831
he's gonna stretch her apart

• So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover
  • JFL
our lord:Comfy:

he's gonna stretch her apart
I hope that this fat hunter eyed redditor suffer od ED, only the Lord Himself can touch her:feelswhat:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover
Nigga lived so long thanks to the advanced medical tech only available to richest of the rich but even she cant escape the agepill.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and It'snotover
Nigga lived so long thanks to the advanced medical tech only available to richest of the rich but even she cant escape the agepill.
The agepill is the end of everything: no looks, no dopamine, low energy and many other shitty things like death. Now she is going to meet and fuck Gandy in heaven. The dream of every foid:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926