question about bideltoid

Deleted member 11748

Deleted member 11748

quapa sleyer
should the ideal be 3 heads or 2.5 heads

for reference

3 heads

about 2.5 (probably closer to 2.2; couldnt find a good pic but you get the point)

Forget about phelps; I found a legit 2.5 heads

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
That black guy's bideltoid is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
That black guy's bideltoid is ideal.
thats what I thought as well. Legit looks like blue's frame from LOL, but with a subhuman face and skull size. This is probably what females mean by I like a dry muscular look

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
thats what I thought as well. Legit looks like blue's frame from LOL, but with a subhuman face and skull size. This is probably what females mean by I like a dry muscular look
Blacks have more androgen and IGF-1 receptors in their muscles + more fast twitch fibers. That's why they have a more protruding shape.

Serge Nubret isn't even flexing his arms here.
684e15b

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 11748
2.5,3 looks ridiculous and it is unattainable for most

2.5,3 looks ridiculous and it is unattainable for most
its just a combination of small skull and above average fame, but this is indeed ideal and what most foids dig. Broad shoulders are one of the most dimophic trait and will get bitches wet during sexual intercourse

its just a combination of small skull and above average fame, but this is indeed ideal and what most foids dig. Broad shoulders are one of the most dimophic trait and will get bitches wet during sexual intercourse
Big skull with above average frame mogs
Images 8

wolverine (forgot his name) doesnt have a big skull. I would argue thats a medium-small skull.

Nice fertile hips tho

Compared to John cena, at least he has a skull size above the average
Images 10

It has a small skull size, but a large bizygomatic width (my case), as you are measuring the frame of a frontal view, that will be all that matters
View attachment 1126595
skull height is all that matters for body proportions and bideltoid. Having a short skull will make you look broader

you are stupid. Keep denying my points by posting shirtless pics of him with none next to him to compare with. Everyone looks bigger with a short skull and shredded.
In your post you ask what is the best bideltoid relationship, I mentioned Hugh jackman as an example, I didn’t measure it, but he probably has a 2.5 ratio.

In your post you ask what is the best bideltoid relationship, I mentioned Hugh jackman as an example, I didn’t measure it, but he probably has a 2.5 ratio.
All-Star No GIF by NBA

Dont try to gaslight me. you said that medium skull is ideal whilst posting a pic of hugh jackmen to prove your point, and I have proven that its minuscule and thats why he looks broad framed.
This is ideal
so 2.5 heads?

3 makes you look like pinhead