Question about eye spacing

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
When they say your eyes should be one eye width apart, do they mean your icd should be your pfl apart? Bc I seen some people measure one eye as over your pfl and some don’t, my eyes are my pfl apart but I worry that it’s actually sub human spacing

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and roping3264
The 1:1 pfl to icd ratio is unideal tbh, no one has that.

Ratios on their own are complete cope it's about how it actually looks.
Iv heard that 1000 times please just tell me if my icd is dog shit or not it’s my only ratio im very worried about

• +1
Iv heard that 1000 times please just tell me if my icd is dog shit or not it’s my only ratio im very worried about
If it looks good there is not problem if it looks bad it's a problem, simple as.

No ratio is inherently bad it all has to do with how it play with everything else.
Please just give me a yes or no answer this shit has been bugging me for over a year is a 1:1 pfl and icd ratio close set and ugly

• +1
I can give you a yes or no if you post a picture.
I mean you already said it’s not ideal in you first post I guess there’s my answer subhuman close set icd

• +1
I mean you already said it’s not ideal in you first post I guess there’s my answer subhuman close set icd
If you want to beat yourself up over something I haven't had time to look over go ahead.

If you want to beat yourself up over something I haven't had time to look over go ahead.
You don’t have to look at it it’s ok I been measuring the same thing for over a year it’s 1:1 just tell me if that’s over tier or if it’s ok so I can put this thing to rest

• +1