Question about eyebrows

D

Deleted member 14562

Iron
I was wondering if there is any way to increase the horizontal length of eyebrows? I assume castor oil won’t work as it only increases the thickness of already present hair follicles, but I’m open to alternatives.

Latisse/Minox

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
Latisse/Minox
Thanks for the reply, but doesn’t that have the same effect as castor? As in, it won’t increase the horizontal length of the eyebrows, just increase the thickness of them?

Dont listen to me but Im using peppermint oil and castor oil for the your goal.:)

I assume castor oil won’t work as it only increases the thickness of already present hair follicles, but I’m open to alternatives.
Everyone has velus hairs around their eyebrows. Not sure if minoxidil turns them terminal but it's worth a shot.

Thanks for the reply, but doesn’t that have the same effect as castor? As in, it won’t increase the horizontal length of the eyebrows, just increase the thickness of them?
Careprost/Latisse made my eyebrows asian tier to MENA tier, getting long and thick each day

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Can you take Latisse with minoxidil? Been using minox 2x a day for 6 months and minimal results.
I'm actually thinking about using minoxidil in the morning and latisse/careprost at night. I'd say try it im gonna do it right now to test

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I'm actually thinking about using minoxidil in the morning and latisse/careprost at night. I'd say try it im gonna do it right now to test
Gotcha. Did you buy the eyedrop latisse and use a Q-tip or something else? That's the only one I see on that site.

Don't think so.
Anyways my careprost changed my whole eyebrows. Literally looks like a model tier eyebrow, was asian tier before. I'd sometimes use castor oil to moisturize/condition

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7725