Question about eyelashmaxxing

D

Deleted member 17595

vinniehackermaxxing
How to make eyelashes thicker, longer, and how to curl them(without an eyelash curler if possible)?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
ropemax then reincarnate

if you already naturally don't have good eyelashes to start with (not top tier, just good) it's over about eyelashmaxxing, not the resulsts may not be signficiant at all, it will ruin your eye collagen and cause hyperpigmentation

How to make eyelashes thicker, longer, and how to curl them(without an eyelash curler if possible)?
Things I've found that help
  • Castor Oil
  • Peppermint Oil
  • Latisse (I have never used but heard good things about)
  • HGH (Massively improves hair growth and I noticed significant improvements when using it)
You should use an eyelash curler tbh its really useful, if you do I recommend heating it up with a hairdryer for a bit to make the lashes stay.
I have also used clear mascara personally I don't recommend it as it looks quite gay/weird (You can tell its on the lashes.).

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
if you already naturally don't have good eyelashes to start with (not top tier, just good) it's over about eyelashmaxxing, not the resulsts may not be signficiant at all, it will ruin your eye collagen and cause hyperpigmentation
i have solid eyelashes. Im not even crazy about making them longer tbh but i want to curl them so bad but i dont want my parents thinking im gay if i buy a curler

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
mix peppermint oil 3% + castor oil 97%

i have solid eyelashes. Im not even crazy about making them longer tbh but i want to curl them so bad but i dont want my parents thinking im gay if i buy a curler
i got that problem too, i also bought one and my mom asked me if i was a fag, so your parents gon think ur a fag
also curler is isueless tbh, use mascara to curl em more broski, curling em will not give u a good timer

118 Posts
66 Reputation
yes ur gonna listen to these morons tell u to use oils instead. they dont work.

u can apply vaseline morning + night it will make them appear more full but nothing makes them magically grow

i got that problem too, i also bought one and my mom asked me if i was a fag, so your parents gon think ur a fag
also curler is isueless tbh, use mascara to curl em more broski, curling em will not give u a good timer
Wouldnt mascara look pretty gay? I don't even care personally since im just trying to look better, but going to school with mascara would def get me bullied. I might try a curler and heat it up with a hairdryer like someone else said

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Wouldnt mascara look pretty gay? I don't even care personally since im just trying to look better, but going to school with mascara would def get me bullied. I might try a curler and heat it up with a hairdryer like someone else said
Dont use mascara and if you have too at least get clear mascara.

All mascara, makeup is cope and not permanent. Eyelashes are not something you should be caring about. I don't think there's anything that can help them grow or any oils that significantly can help with it outside of the general castor oils etc.. Its a genetic wild card. All the maxxing treatments do more damage than not and to be fair eyelashes are one of the least attraction points for males

Just brush your eyebrow and call it a day

arab genes

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
mirin. need that skin care routine too
you can do the best skincare in the world if you have hormonal acne (it comes from hormones, genetics), you will have imperfections, just look at homeless people who sometimes have zero skin problem

you can do the best skincare in the world if you have hormonal acne (it comes from hormones, genetics), you will have imperfections, just look at homeless people who sometimes have zero skin problem
i dont have any acne but my skin is slightly oily. I wanna make it glow more like that guy