Question about geniogiant

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I really like the shape that Giant implant's geniogiant gives:

However, among other things, its said that it increases chin width.

As I wish to achieve more prettyboy-ish chin, I would like to have a taller, better projected and narrower chin.

Can the chin width be reduced through it to achieve a more prettyboy appeal?

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
I may be misunderstanding your question, but I don't see why it couldn't. It's utilizing a 3-dimensional rotation, so if combined with some shaving, I feel like it could achieve that result, no? @RealSurgerymax any thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Tai Lung and Lonenely sigma
I may be misunderstanding your question, but I don't see why it couldn't. It's utilizing a 3-dimensional rotation, so if combined with some shaving, I feel like it could achieve that result, no? @RealSurgerymax any thoughts?
I am not even sure shaving would be necessary (or possible?), as, imo, the precieved width of the chin is that of its most projected point, meaning if you use a "V-shape" design it should give that same effect.

Also, I really wish to learn more about rotation of the chin segments, as apparently rotating outer segments can also help in achieving that effect. Geniogiant comes with that possibility

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
I am not even sure shaving would be necessary (or possible?), as, imo, the precieved width of the chin is that of its most projected point, meaning if you use a "V-shape" design it should give that same effect.

Also, I really wish to learn more about rotation of the chin segments, as apparently rotating outer segments can also help in achieving that effect. Geniogiant comes with that possibility
Should be possible to shave, but could certainly be unnecessary - just trying to visualize how the movements would work on my head. Still, I think your goals should be possible.

• Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma