question about getting approached by girls

curryboy123

curryboy123

Fortnite Champion (6'6)
what does it mean if a guy gets consistently cold approached by unattractive women? not femcels, just average/below average/of the undesired race?

could this possibly mean the guy has a chance with more attractive women, but he just has to put in more effort and make the first move?

what does it mean if a guy gets consistently cold approached by unattractive women? not femcels, just average/below average/of the undesired race?

could this possibly mean the guy has a chance with more attractive women, but he just has to put in more effort and make the first move?
describe yourself

• +1
Reactions: curryboy123
describe yourself
6'1, curry but pass as latino/not curry (if they don't know my name), longish wavy black hair (tik tok maxxed; get complimented on it a lot; once had a 25-30 y/o woman stranger run her hand through it and call it beautiful jfl while i was working -- i work at a restaurant)
not lean face bc bulking lol, but not necessarily fat
dark brown eyes
good jaw from side but not front bc currently not lean. still good width regardless

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
you're HTN.

Mtns and below dont get approached at all.
Htns by LTBs/femcels
Chadlites+ by mid Beckies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21666 and curryboy123
you're HTN.

Mtns and below dont get approached at all.
Htns by LTBs/femcels
Chadlites+ by mid Beckies
id say i also get approached by beckies too, just depends how much i go out. i barely go out atm
i think it depends on how racist the girl is considering my pheno bc there was this one white htb/stacylite with green eyes who cat called me and stuff at chick fil a but she seemed to be more into ethnics based on her look

anyways, with this in mind, does this mean if i put in effort and make the first move, i can date more attractive girls?

id say i also get approached by beckies too, just depends how much i go out. i barely go out atm
i think it depends on how racist the girl is considering my pheno bc there was this one white htb/stacylite with green eyes who cat called me and stuff at chick fil a but she seemed to be more into ethnics based on her look

anyways, with this in mind, does this mean if i put in effort and make the first move, i can date more attractive girls?
u might be chadpreet tbh

i notice the opposite i notice hottest chicks in my classes and work give me iois but the beckies dont even bother at all
i dont know why maybe they think they dont have a chance? were not each others type? idfk

i notice the opposite i notice hottest chicks in my classes and work give me iois but the beckies dont even bother at all
i dont know why maybe they think they dont have a chance? were not each others type? idfk
dating is too confusing, lets just MGTOW bro

i want to spend prime years getting stacy but I'm 18 and time is dwindiling

if i dont escape my mentalcel state i will rope soon
are you going to go to college? and what type of "IOIs" are you getting from attractive girls in your class?

are you going to go to college? and what type of "IOIs" are you getting from attractive girls in your class?
yes
i just made a whole thread about it
while your not looking they look at you then look away quickly multiple times

like they look and look away like 8 times in a row in a span of 5 seconds
wtf is this?

sometimes the bitch does this until i make eye contact with her then she stops

yes
i just made a whole thread about it
idk i dont get many iois from or approached by girls in my actual classes (not that im complaining, im in nerd classes + I've established a bad status in there from me and my friends trolling so much)

i only get "IOIs" in the hallways or when im having a short interaction with a random girl or in some cases when i get approached at a dance or in the hallway or something. one time one of the girls from my class told me that one of her friends thought i was cute and gave me the friend's Instagram. i wasn't interested though

while i am grateful that I've come a long way and am getting female attention by literally just walking around the school, its pretty frustrating that im not attracted to the girls who are approaching me

only ltb,mtb cold approach but 90% of my friends never get cold approach so then you are probably good looking bhai

• Love it
only ltb,mtb cold approach
are you in america? i hear some people saying that even HTBs/stacyliutes/stacys approach, but only chads get that treatment

but i also hear others say the same as you. assuming regardless its better if you get approached by a white MTB than an ethnic MTB

90% of my friends never get cold approach so then you are probably good looking bhai
thanks, that's good to hear. im still kinda worried that i might be a fluke or something lol.

just getting lucky with average/ethnic/subjectively unattractive girls approaching me and that they are the only type of girls who like me, not ones that im actually attracted to

are you in america? i hear some people saying that even HTBs/stacyliutes/stacys approach, but only chads get that treatment

but i also hear others say the same as you. assuming regardless its better if you get approached by a white MTB than an ethnic MTB

thanks, that's good to hear. im still kinda worried that i might be a fluke or something lol.

just getting lucky with average/ethnic/subjectively unattractive girls approaching me and that they are the only type of girls who like me, not ones that im actually attracted to
i live in western europe

• +1

if you are a chad yes otherwise only mtb

• +1
if you are a chad yes otherwise only mtb
so by this im probably HTN-chadlite to non racist girls? meaning i could pull a more attractive (non-racist) girl, but id have to make first move and put in effort and stuff?

so by this im probably HTN-chadlite to non racist girls? meaning i could pull a more attractive (non-racist) girl, but id have to make first move and put in effort and stuff?
depends ask people if they want to rate you in pm

• +1