Question about hard mewing

T

ThePrinceOfPersia

Iron
I have been mewing for over a year now and have only been doing normal mewing (as in keeping the tongue up) and tongue chewing. But I have heard a lot about hard mewing and I wasn't sure if it worked. My question is do you guys have any experience with hard mewing, was it better than the other exercises and soft mewing in general, and is it an exercise I should be doing everyday?

Images 7

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
yes, it works

do it every day

• +1
Reactions: ThePrinceOfPersia
I have been mewing for over a year now and have only been doing normal mewing (as in keeping the tongue up) and tongue chewing. But I have heard a lot about hard mewing and I wasn't sure if it worked. My question is do you guys have any experience with hard mewing, was it better than the other exercises and soft mewing in general, and is it an exercise I should be doing everyday?
U fucking retarded newcel, mewing is utterly worthless and if u believe all these tiktoktards JFL

Get surgery or speed up your reincarnation

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
U fucking retarded newcel, mewing is utterly worthless and if u believe all these tiktoktards JFL

Get surgery or hope to reincarnate
no its not, you dumb nigger

i went from ltn to htn just by mewing

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 21297 and ThePrinceOfPersia
no mewing does not work past 8, the best way to ascend is through chin implant. After 8 mewing is actually harmful. Its better to just stick to lower tongue posture to keep things equal

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Brutal downfall

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33424
Yes, mewing its more of a preventive method to not become recessed while hard mewing is more proactive in helping you achieve an ideal lower third

Idk the specific science behind it but it helped me achieve more forward growth plus somehow my ramus got taller(ideal for aesthetics)

good luck

Get surgery or speed up your reincarnation
cope like the pope

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking and ThePrinceOfPersia
also use mewing subliminals they help a lot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33424
no mewing does not work past 8, the best way to ascend is through chin implant. After 8 mewing is actually harmful. Its better to just stick to lower tongue posture to keep things equal
you should be doing it constantly, 24/7. make sure to get mouth tape for mewing while you sleep so you can make extreme gains!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
it works
use it like exercise for a hour in a day max + thumbpull