Question about Implants and RealSurgeryMax

CyberPsychodelic

CyberPsychodelic

Bronze
If i want an implant design by Real Surgery Max, does he also puts the implant? Or does he needs to talk with another surgeon, who puts the implant that Real Surgery Max designed? I have heard Real Surgery Max does very good implant designs

Giant/RSM is a designer, not a surgeon. There are a few surgeons he works with frequently, 3 of which are Dr. Erçin (Turkey), Dr. Celal Çandrili (Turkey), and Dr. Pagnoni (Italy). He does not assist with the placement for Dr. Pagnoni (I believe because laws regarding who can be present in the operating room are quite strict in Italy and because he is supposedly very good at placement), whereas I believe he does assist with the placement for the other two.

Unless I am mistaken he does work with other surgeons but some of them do not want to be directly associated due to the whole blackpill/incel background (which is very reasonable position to take as a professional plastic surgeon, in my opinion).

Bare in mind that he is quite difficult to get into contact with. Some love him, some hate him, so make sure to gather what info you can before commiting yourself one way or another.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: geenk worg, gravlek and CyberPsychodelic
Giant/RSM is a designer, not a surgeon. There are a few surgeons he works with frequently, 3 of which are Dr. Erçin (Turkey), Dr. Celal Çandrili (Turkey), and Dr. Pagnoni (Italy). He does not assist with the placement for Dr. Pagnoni (I believe because laws regarding who can be present in the operating room are quite strict in Italy and because he is supposedly very good at placement), whereas I believe he does assist with the placement for the other two.

Unless I am mistaken he does work with other surgeons but some of them do not want to be directly associated due to the whole blackpill/incel background (which is very reasonable position to take as a professional plastic surgeon, in my opinion).

Bear in mind that he is quite difficult to get into contact with. Some love him, some hate him, so make sure to gather what info you can before commiting yourself one way or another.
Does he not work with ramieri as well?

Does he not work with ramieri as well?
I've never heard it mentioned, but that doesn't necessarily mean he definitively doesn't work with them. Just that I haven't heard anyone say they had anything done by Ramieri with designs by Giant.

Last edited:
He will only work with a handful of surgeons like the ones Asspear/Buttplum mentioned.
He doesn't want to work with anyone outside of that. They probably aren't willing to anyway.

Although I will add he does also assist Pagnoni in implant placement.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Asspear and perpetuallytired

Bare in mind that he is quite difficult to get into contact with. Some love him, some hate him, so make sure to gather what info you can before commiting yourself one way or another.
Thank you very much Asspear! i really appreciate your information, i will see if in the future i can get saddled infras + supras drop down (for almond eyes and for wider face/zygos lateral projection)

Edit : i will ascend by having deep set eyes/ almond eyes without always reminding myself to squinch, i will ascend by having a wide face, also by looking leaner due to zugos pulling the skin, and i will improve one of the most important ratios, the EsRatio (eye separation ratio) wich is dividing the ipd (distance between eye iris) % zygo to zygo distanve (face wideness) going from 47 almost 48, to 46 (from 13.4 face width to 13.8)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gravlek, LuckyBeast and Asspear